Part 3

So here´s part 3 guys, I´m not quite happy with how it turned out but I hope some of you will like it. So happy reading and please feel free to comment after. Love you all so much for reading. xxx

People really had to stop calling him in the morning was the first thing Harry thought as he was awakened by his phone ringing beside his head. He cursed under his breath as he struggled to reach his phone without falling off the bed.

“Yeah?” He managed to answer in his raspy morning voice and a female laugh sounded on the other line.

“Good morning sleepy head, I didn´t wake you did I?”

“As a matter of fact you did wake me Danielle, care to explain why?” He answered.

“I´m sorry if I interrupted your precious beauty sleep but it´s important.” She said and he raised his eyebrows even though he knew she couldn´t see it.

“Really? Well what is it then?”

“Simon wants you in his office at 11 o´clock. He didn´t say why but he was in an incredibly good mood so I don´t think you have to worry too much.”

“Okay… well I better get ready then. Thanks Danielle.” He said as he stretched out on the bed.

“No problem, see ya later Harry!” She answered and with that she ended the call. Harry threw his phone down on the bed as he sat up and looked outside his window. The wind was blowing harshly outside and he just knew it was gonna be a cold day. He got up from the bed and walked into his bathroom, he really needed a long hot shower to calm his nerves before seeing Simon.

After he had showered and actually eaten breakfast for once he got into his car and drove to the academy. When he got inside Danielle greeted him with a big smile and he rolled his eyes.

“Well hello there sunshine, why the tired face?”

“Oh it was just some lovely lady who woke me up this morning, no big deal.” He answered with a grin. Danielle laughed as she shook her head.

“I´m just doing my job precious, and you´re late by the way.” She said and Harry´s eyes widened.

“Oh fuck.” He cursed under his breath as he ran towards the lift. He pressed the button multiple times and when the lift finally arrived he threw himself inside and pressed the button. The doors almost didn´t get the chance to open before he ran out and sprinted towards Simon´s office. He didn´t bother to knock on the door, Simon knew he was coming.

When he got inside he was greeted by a very happy looking Simon and Harry raised his eyebrows.

“Simon?”

“Harry! Welcome, come in and take a seat!” He exclaimed and Harry sat down in a chair as Simon stood in front of him.

“I don´t know how you did it Harry, but you did it!” He said as he clasped his hands together and Harry frowned.

“I did what exactly?”

“You got him to eat! He actually ate breakfast this morning!” It took a couple of minutes for Harry to actually gather what Simon was talking about but then a light went on. Louis. He was talking about Louis.

“Oh… well that´s, that´s great.” He said as he tried to get some control over his own voice.

“It is isn´t it! You are a miracle worker Harry, I really don´t pay you enough.” He gushed and Harry almost blushed.

“It wasn´t that hard, really Simon you´re too nice to me.”

“You´re too modest Harry, we still have one problem though…” Simon trailed off and Harry immediately tensed up.