Part 8

This is it guys, the last chapter! After this there´s no more and I feel so sad about it. I will miss this story, it was so fun to write. Thanks to everyone who has read it and stuck with me, even though I suck at updating. I love all of you so much, I can´t thank you guys enough for all of the support really.

Enjoy the last chapter and please tell me what you thought about it yeah? I love hearing your thoughts on everything. Happy reading lovelies! xxx

The first thing Harry does the next morning is driving straight to work, he kisses the still sleeping hybrid on the forehead before making sure the door is properly locked and then he´s on his way.

“Simon!” He exclaims as he strides through his office door, startling Simon in the process.

“Harry! Just the man I wanted to speak with, I heard about your visit at Thomas’ mansion and I must say I´m a little baffled.” Harry raises his eyebrows at the man, not bothering to cover his anger.

“Baffled you say? Well that´s nothing compared to how I felt when I saw what state the hybrid was in, that man belongs behind bars and not in some fancy as fuck mansion!” Simon stares at him as Harry finally gets to say the things he always has wanted to say and Harry must admit that it feels pretty damn good.

“You belong where Thomas and the rest of the buyers belong. You sit here on your lazy arse and watch as innocent creatures get tortured and killed, just because these people need to fulfil their sick fantasies!” He´s pretty sure the whole floor can hear him but he really couldn´t care less.

“Harry… I understand that you are upset, considering the circumstances…” He trails off and Harry glares at him.

“Upset? Oh I´m more than upset Simon but I´m not going to waste my time standing here talking to a wall. I just came here to say that I quit, I´m done Simon, it was nice working for you.” Harry turns around, not having anything more to say but Simon´s voice stops him before he can really go anywhere.

“Harry wait!” He turns around just as Simon gets up and slowly walks up to him, his face unreadable. Simon studies him for a while as Harry shifts uncomfortably, not really sure where this is going.

“So it´s true then.” Simon´s voice is low, just a mumble really and Harry has no idea what he´s talking about. He stands there, staring at Simon blinking repeatedly and then Simon smiles.

“You´re in love with him.” Harry blinks and then, oh. Louis. Simon is talking about Louis and Harry couldn´t be more confused. He wants to deny it, call Simon crazy and then storm out of there but then his eyes widen in realization and he has to grab a chair when his legs start to give. Why hasn’t he realized that before? Was he really that stupid? So blind, that he couldn´t even see what Simon already knew.

Sure he knew he loved the small hybrid but not like that, not so strongly, it was all a bit mind boggling really.

“I´m in love with him.” He mumbles it mostly to himself but Simon smiles and pats him on the back anyway.

“You are and I think everyone knew it before you as well. I´m going to miss you Harry, the academy won´t be the same without you.” Harry nods and then he stumbles towards the door, still not entirely steady on his own legs.

Once he´s out of the office he can breathe a little easier, he can feel people´s eyes on him as he makes his way out of the academy but all he bothers to do is to stare right back at them. Danielle gives him a reassuring smile as he passes her and he´s pretty sure he smiles back but it could just be a terrible grimace as well.