Part 4

Harry wasn´t freaking out, he wasn´t, he was just… okay so he was freaking out but what else could he do? Louis, a hybrid, was outside his door and he obviously wanted something. Harry had two options, he could just ignore the noises on the other side of the door and go back to sleep, or he could just give in and open the door.

Harry´s guilty conscience won and he sighed as he got up from the bed, he had already left the hybrid crying that night, the least Harry could do was to find out what he wanted.

He opened the door slowly so that he wouldn´t scare the hybrid and then he looked down towards the floor. Louis was sitting on the floor, knees pulled up towards his chest and tail curled around his feet. He looked up at Harry with big shiny eyes and he swallowed hard.

“Hey kitten, shouldn´t you be asleep?” He spoke as he crouched in front of the hybrid, the word ‘kitten’ falling easily from his lips. Louis let out a small mewl and Harry frowned as he reached out to brush the hair away from the hybrid´s forehead.

“You need to sleep Louis, it´s not good to go this long without sleep. Why won´t you sleep huh?” He murmured but the hybrid just wrinkled his nose and shook his head, Harry sighed and scratched the back of his head.

“Okay… do you not want to sleep or can´t you?” He asked and Louis let out a tiny sigh and stared down at the floor.

“You can´t.” Harry guessed and the hybrid looked up at him with sad eyes, Harry bit his lip as his stomach turned at the sight and he swallowed.

“Well you just have to try okay? Go back to your bed and make yourself comfortable, maybe you´ll fall asleep eventually yeah?” He said as he got up from the ground, Louis let out a mewl once again and nudged Harry´s leg with his head. He looked up at Harry with big pleading eyes, bottom lip trembling and Harry groaned as he ran a hand over his face.

“Okay fine, get inside then.” He said as he opened the door wider, the hybrid eagerly scrambled inside and Harry sighed as he closed the door behind them. Harry threw himself down on the bed and groaned as he buried his face in one of the pillows, he was dead tired but he turned wide awake when a small ‘meow’ reached his ears and he felt the bed dip.

Harry opened his eyes and he had to stop himself from cooing when he looked down towards the end of his bed, the hybrid had curled up by Harry´s feet, tail wrapped around himself and head resting on the mattress. Harry smiled fondly as he closed his eyes again, he had to get some sleep if he wanted to be up for work in the morning.

When Harry woke up the sun was shining into his eyes and he cursed himself for not shutting the blinds, he groaned as he stretched out on the bed and that´s when he noticed he had something warm and solid against his back. Harry slowly turned his head so that he could look behind himself and his eyes widened as he catched a glimpse of cinnamon coloured hair, and brown furry cat ears.

He slowly turned around only to face a curled up, sleeping hybrid. The hybrid wrinkled his nose at the loss of warmth and he shuffled closer to Harry, he buried his nose in Harry´s sleeve and he smiled. The hybrid was even cuter when he was asleep, all cuddly and pliant and Harry had to force himself out of bed. He threw the covers over the sleeping hybrid and he immediately disappeared under them, Harry guessed Louis was cold so he closed his bedroom window before he left the room.

Once he´d had a quick shower and a sturdy breakfast he returned to the bedroom and tiptoed over to his closet, when he had gotten dressed and made sure that the hybrid was still sleeping he closed the bedroom door and made his way into the hallway. It was pretty warm outside so he skipped the jacket and only put on a pair of converse, he made sure to lock the door and then he was on his way to work.