Part 7

Here it is guys, part 7 is finally done. I am really sorry that it took so long for me to update but things have been pretty messy lately, I´ve had alot to do at work and then I was at the hospital and my cat died yesterday so yeah, it´s been hard. This chapter is really shitty and short, I´m sorry about that but hopefully some of you might like it. Thanks for being so patient with me, love you all. xxx

P.S I also changed my writing style a little bit, in case some of you gets confused. Tell me your thoughts on it yeah?

When Harry wakes up it´s because of something vibrating on his chest, he opens his eyes only to have a pair of big blue eyes staring back at him. The hybrid´s eyes is slightly watery and the bags under his eyes is a sign that he hadn´t gotten very much sleep; Harry has a feeling he looks even worse.

“Hey.” He breathes out as he strokes Louis’ cheek with his thumb and the purring increases.

“You okay?” He asks quietly even though he already knows the answer, Louis shakes his head as he presses his face against Harry´s neck.

“I know love, I know, I feel the same way.” He sighs as he runs a hand over the hybrid´s back.

After laying there for a few minutes Harry figures it is time to face the music, he carefully nudges Louis so that he can sit up and he stares at Harry with pleading eyes.

“We have to get up Louis, they will be here soon and we need to eat breakfast before that.” The hybrid shakes his head furiously at Harry´s words and he sighs as he runs a hand through his tangled curls.

“I don´t want to either Louis but we have to, you get dressed and I´ll go and start on breakfast okay?” Harry gets up from the bed despite the protests coming from the hybrid, Harry kisses his forehead and then he leaves the room quickly before he can change his mind.

He decides to make Louis his favourite, seeing as it is their last breakfast together. As Harry is flipping a pancake he hears small footsteps approaching him and when he looks towards the door Louis appears, now dressed in black sweatpants and one of Harry´s jumpers.

“Hi love, take a seat, breakfast is almost done.” He murmurs and Louis does as he´s told.

They eat breakfast in complete silence, something they never did before and Harry could see how Louis sneaked glances at both him and the clock once in a while.

When they are done he drags Louis over to the sofa, the dishes completely forgotten in the kitchen and the hybrid happily snuggles up to him. Harry wraps his arms around Louis small form and he sighs as he rests his chin on top of Louis’ head, careful not to squish his small kitten ears.

Suddenly Harry feels wetness against his chest and he realises that the kitten boy is crying, he looks down at him startled and Louis blinks up at him with tears running down his flushed face. Harry shushes him as he wipes away the tears and the hybrid´s bottom lip wobbles as new tears start to well up in his bright blue eyes.

“Don´t cry sweetheart, it breaks my heart seeing you like this.” He croaks and Louis sniffles as he looks down.

“H-arry.” The hybrid´s voice is low and raspy from all the crying, Harry sighs as he presses Louis’ head against his chest and slowly rocks them back and forth.

“Shh, it´s gonna be okay Lou. You´ll see, we´re gonna be okay.” He doesn´t believe his own words but he hopes that it will at least give the hybrid some comfort. Harry is just about to continue talking when the doorbell rings and the hybrid freezes in his lap, he stares up at Harry with panic shining in his teary eyes and Harry swallows thickly.