Part 2

Getting the hybrid to go with them turned out to be much easier than they had thought it would be. After some more reassuring and ear scratching from Harry the hybrid seemed more than happy to come with them. It hesitated a bit when they were about to step into the car but once Harry had got inside the vehicle the hybrid had crawled in beside him, a nervous look on its face as it looked around.
“Relax, we´re not gonna hurt you just like I said ok? And no one else will either.” The hybrid looked up at the sound of Harry speaking and it tilted its head to the side, as if to say why?
“We´re not like them ok? I am nothing like those men and I´m not gonna let anyone like that near you ever again, you understand?” Harry said as his eyes locked with clear blue ones and the hybrid blinked.
“Could you get any softer Styles?” Carter called from the driver seat and the hybrid immediately shrunk back at the sound of the loud voice.
“Oh shut up you!” Harry snapped as he leaned back in his seat and stared out the window. After a while he heard a small sigh and he turned his head to the right only to see that the hybrid had curled up in his seat, eyes closed and head resting against the window.  A small smile appeared on Harry lips as the hybrids nose twitched as a strand of slightly too long hair fell into his face. Now that he wasn´t paying attention Harry took his time to take in the hybrids appearance. The hybrid was only wearing a pair of black boxers and a too big t-shirt so he could pretty much see everything. The hybrids tanned skin was dirty and what Harry could see his thighs and arms were covered in bruises. There were some suspicious looking marks around his wrists and ankles and Harry realized to his horror that they were rope marks. The hybrids hair was in desperate need of a haircut and his nails needed some serious work. The cut on his cheek Harry guessed was made with a knife Harry´s eyes moved further down and froze when he saw the hybrids neck. A mark. Exactly like the ones on his wrists and ankles. Stretching all around the hybrids neck. Harry swallowed hard, what had those monsters done to him? How could they treat such an innocent creature like that? It made him sick just thinking about all the things they could have done to the hybrid. Harry halted his scrutiny when he felt a pair of eyes staring at him and he quickly looked up. The hybrid with his eyes now open, stared at him with big scared eyes and Harry bit his lip. Without breaking its stare the hybrid curled up further into himself and wrapped his tail around his feet, as if to make himself smaller. Harry frowned and his fingers twitched  because god he really wanted to just gather him up in his arms and never let go, but he couldn´t do that. He couldn´t get attached.  They would arrive at the academy, Simon would take a look at him and once the hybrid was in perfect condition he would be sold to some rich asshole and then that would be it. Harry would never see the hybrid again, he would go back to capturing not so very exciting creatures and he would not get attached. Nope not attached, not at all.  Harry once again looked at the hybrid who was still staring at him, now his gaze a bit more curious than scared. It tilted its head to the side when Harry just kept staring at him without saying anything and Harry had to hold back a smile at how adorable it was. Harry stopped his train of thought and threw his head back and groaned. Nope, still not a bit attached.

When they arrived at the academy the hybrid immediately started shaking as it stared up at the massive electric fence. Harry sighed as he looked away, he had a feeling this would not be easy. When the guard had opened the gate for them they parked in their usual spot and Harry bit his lip as he turned towards the hybrid.
“Okay so we´re gonna go inside this building but I promise you´ve got nothing to worry about. You understand?” He said softly and the hybrid stared at him.
“Oh come on, let´s go! He´s coming with us no matter if he wants to or not!” Logan exclaimed as he got out of the car and the hybrid flinched. Harry sighed heavily as he got out of the car as well and walked around the car to open the hybrids door. The hybrid eyed him suspiciously and Harry rolled his eyes.
“Come on, I promise nothing bad will happen to you.” After a few minutes the hybrid carefully stepped outside on wobbly legs and Harry smiled proudly.
“There you go, that wasn´t so bad now was it?” He said and the hybrid looked up at him, eyes full of questions. The hybrid carefully took a step forward but when he was about to take another one his knees gave out. Just before he would have hit the ground Harry managed to wrap his arms around the hybrids waist and pull him upright.
“Hey, take it easy okay.” He said  and the hybrid stared up at him with big scared eyes before he quickly pulled away from Harry´s grasp.
“You haven´t stood upright in a while now have you?” Harry asked in a low voice and the hybrid looked down at its feet, that was answer enough.