E1-1: New Things To Be Coming

The Best Family Organization, they seem like either of the triads or gangsters. In fact, they’re not, this organization does every legal business with license, get it and get approved with legally. Just, some people would not admit and accept and even they would think they are just the triads or gangsters. Best stands for 4 family ‘Butler’, ‘Emerson’, ‘Sampson’ and ‘Taylor’ Butler takes over and manages the Sacramento county, Emerson takes over and manages the north Bay Area as San Francisco County, Sampson takes over and manages the south Bay Area as Santa Clara county, Alameda County and Santa Rosa, Emerson and Sampson each takes over half and Taylor takes over and manages the Fresno county.

B stands for Better

E stands for Everlasting

S stands for Steady

T stands for Terrific

Characters introduced

Taylor & Murray families

Michael ‘Mick’ Shawn Taylor, 62, born on February 6th of 1959, he has a wife, 2 sons and 2 grandsons. He has many businesses, 2 main businesses as golf club as ‘Taylor’s High Golf Club Palace’ and a hotel ‘FN Hotel’.

Vicki Brooke Taylor, 60, born on August 31st of 1960, she is Mick’s wife, Terry’s younger sister, has 2 sons and 2 grandsons. She manages the FN Hotel alongside Mick.

Austin Ronald Murray, 60, born on September 18th of 1960, he is Roy’s younger brother, has a wife, 2 daughters and 2 grandsons. He is a CEO of the Grand Value Hotel.

Lisa Ruth Peterson, 59, born on January 14th of 1962, she is Austin’s wife, has 2 sons, 2 grandsons and a younger sister. Also, she is the cousin of Lance, Wendy and Robert. She is a general manager of Grand Value Hotel.

Trevor Mark Taylor, 34, born on July 20th of 1986, he is Sophie’s husband, Mick and Vicki’s eldest son, has a son and a little brother. He manages and works the family business alongside Mick and his little brother. Also, he is Tanner and Brennan’s old university classmate and schoolmate also best friend.

Sophie Catherine Richardson, 34, born on April 25th of 1987, she is Trevor’s wife, William and Hannah’s daughter, Steven’s little sister and she has a son. She is a deputy director of risk management of Bright Future Bank of United States. Also, she works in the same department with Andrea, so they became the best friends so fast.

Matthew Cory Taylor, 28, born on September 23rd of 1992, he is Mick and Vicki’s youngest son, Trevor’s little brother, has a wife and a son. He manages and works the family business alongside Mick and Trevor. Also, he is Marcus, Janice and Willow’s old university classmate also best friend.

Janine Claire Murray, 29, born on January 28th of 1992, she is Matthew’s wife, Austin and Lisa’s youngest daughter, has a big sister and a son. She is a lawyer and she works for Hailey. Also, she is Marcus, Janice and Willow’s old university schoolmate and classmate also best friend, also Willow’s colleague.

Youngest

Terrance Torrey Taylor, 4, born on July 17th of 2016, he is Trevor and Sophie’s son. He is a preschool student.

Myles Andre Taylor, 1, born on December 2nd of 2019, he is Matthew and Janine’s son.

Walker family

Patrick Sheldon Walker, 87, born on August 14th of 1933, he is Mason and Maurice’s father, just he still has no idea about Maurice. He is enjoying the retirement life.

Mason Maurice Walker, 60, born on April 12th of 1961, he is Maurice’s older twin brother, just they both haven’t met each other yet but they are the identical twin brothers, also they still have no idea about each other. He is Alyssa’s husband and he has a son. He has his own factory business as ‘Walker’s Home Factory’.