E?: Twin Friends

Previous chapter:

Main characters of this chapter: Sydney Richardson and Stephen Richardson

Sync with the story and the chapter of: The Family: Beginning & Primary - Twin Friends

March 5th

Saturday

San Jose, CA

11:30 am

It was Elsa's birthday yesterday, of course she got a lot of people to celebrate for her last night no matter at work time in RCSC University or night. Sydney said before that she would make the re-birthday for Elsa in March 5th as today.

After breakfast, Britney and Callie are getting along with Elsa to wait for Sydney over here. Of course, they are also gonna go to San Francisco S. F. Homes to visit Rachael, Bree and Aubrey those pregnant women for some concerns also celebrate the birthday for Aubrey as she is a birthday star today.

Elsa: So excited to go out with Sydney. However, excuse me that I gotta bring your(Britney) husband with me today.

Britney: That's nothing, also to let John and Stephen to have the man time.

Callie: Although Sydney didn't meet you(Elsa) before my family and I moved over in this area, she still had asked me about you(Elsa) as we talked a lot about us.

Elsa: I guessed she asked a lot after we met each other again.

Callie: Yeah. Anything you don't mind to share with anyone, I'd share with Sydney.

Britney: I think you and Sydney got more talks than Sydney and Sophie.

Callie: Maybe. However, you know that too as they also talk online with each other.

Elsa: Jill went to meet with Florence along with Jack, kids are having fun along with their grandparents. Lucky as, I still could have the breakfast with you both.

Britney: Yeah. By the way, John, Britton and Jodi are still inside.

Callie: They're here.

Sydney is here with Stephen's car as Stephen drives for Sydney this whole day. Stephen opens the door for Sydney after he got off, Sydney gets off the car and..

Britney: A gorgeous appearance.

Sydney: Thank you so much. Today, my little brother(Stephen) and John will serve for us. Especially you, Elsa. I can't wait to tell and listen you more.

Elsa: Thanks, so am I. However, does it necessarily to be so big stage?

Stephen: You got that right. I.. Just keep being my character today.

Britney: John, Britton and Jodi are coming out, we gotta go, have fun, Elsa and Sydney.

Callie: I'm going to start the car engine. Have fun, ladies.

Britney, Callie, Jodi and Britton have driven off here after Jodi and Sydney got some words to each other. Elsa, Sydney, Stephen and John get in the car and they set off to the beach of the city in Santa Cruz.

Santa Cruz, CA

Afternoon

Beach

Sydney, Elsa, John and Stephen are wearing the swimsuit just like usually they are. John and Stephen are walking to the other side of the beach as Sydney and Elsa are sunbathing on the beach. They got a lot of talks, they realized they got a lot of the same interest things as each other, disposition also alike each other. And now, they are chatting about..

Elsa: Didn't you feel empty without talking the love for 27 years?

Sydney: Perhaps. However, life's not only to talk love, I got a lot of the matter things to do as well.