E?-1: Reunion with Best Friends

Previous chapter:

Main characters of this chapter and part: Trevor Taylor, Sophie Richardson, Alyssa Emerson, Sydney Richardson, J. C. Murray, Stephen Richardson, Joy Young and Adrian Murphy

Sync with the stories:
- The Family: Beginning and Primary
- The Family: Standing and Top
- The Family: True and Care
- The Family: Light and Bright
- The Family: Everlasting and Steady
- The Family: Tour and Inside
- The Family: Happiness and Endless

January 8th

Saturday

Santa Cruz, CA

12:50 pm

Beach

After a week with the new people who became their all around O. P. L. neighbors, some of the groups of best friends are gathering as reunion while they decided all the groups to have the celebration together at the same place. Fresno and Sacramento county will be celebrating along with the Bay Area people together on the beach today, right now.

- Jack, Jodi, Sydney and River came over along with Janelle and her car.

- Britney, Elsa and Callie came over along with Jill and her car.

- Liz Leigh, Brooke and Brielle came over along with Florence and her car.

- Tanner, Wayne, Trevor and Andrea came over with Andrea's car

- Britton and John came over along with Brennan and his car.

- Connor and Stephen came over along with Ronnie and his car.

- Jacoby, Nick and Brent came over along with Ken and his car.

- Tim and Colton came over along with Adrian and his car.

- Carrie, Carlene, Connie, Terry and Renee came over with Terry's car.

- Evan and Ian came over along with Terrell and Lennon, with Terrell's car.

- Terence and Carmen came over along with Hazel and her car.

- Jake, Bob and Robin came over along with Lucas and Alison, with Lucas's car.

- Aubrey, Brea and Chase came over along with Nathan and Silas, with Silas's car.

- Bryan, Sonny, Andrea, Leah, Hank and Audrey came over with Sonny's car.

- Rosalyn, Kasey and Rosemarie came over along with Catherine and her car.

- Andrew and Sean came over along with Rudy and his car.

- Zach, Rob and Erin came over along with Brett and Claire, with Claire's car.

- Sophie and Alyssa came over along with Jolene and her car.

- Rachael, Bree and Caroline came over along with Erin and her car.

- Jen, Alana and Leo came over along with Clay and his car.

- Meghan, Emma and J. C. came over along with Jenny and her car.

- Eric Sinclair and Robertson came over along with Floyd and his car.

- Stephen and Freya came over along with Bryson's car.

- Nolan came over along with Frankie and Cali, with Frankie's car

- Danielle, Hillary and Nicola came over along with Giselle and her car.

- Fiona and Candice came over along with Candice's car.

* Joy came over along with Carrie's car as she wasn't so convenient to drive the distance road with pregnant.

And now, we got 205 O. P. L. people right here around the beach, all the people they were born in the years between 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1999. As 3 guys who were born on 1979 as Lacey, Landry and Stella, they probably would be enjoying the shopping along with their children in the Lifetime Mall of Bay Area.

Except the pregnant ladies and the guys who are right next to them, all the people are having the fun on this sunshine as sunny day while their dresses would be no doubt about it just like what they would dress on the beach or at the poolside but with more dress to be covered.

After having the fun around the beach, some of them go to have the lunch or keep enjoying on the beach after the lunch. While, all of them are teaming to walk around, chat and do something together as the group with the year of birth.

1977 and 1999 as 6 people between Robbie, Julius, Jessie, Paul, Travis and Haley, they are preparing the birthday dinner and surprise for Josh as his birthday today in the near restaurant.

As 7 people as 1981, 4 half loyalty people than 3 full loyalty people. Therefore, full loyalty people would like to listen more about 4 half loyalty people's things.

As 14 people as 1982, with only Renee a half loyalty person, Aubrey an only pregnant woman. Therefore, more chats, curious and concerns.

As 6 people as 1983, they are all the full loyalty people. Therefore, they are just having the ordinary chats.

As 12 people as 1984, 3 half loyalty people in the group. Therefore, more chats and much more curious about these 3 people's things.

As 7 people as 1985, all are the gentlemen but only Ken a half loyalty people. Therefore, except the chats, they got more attention on Ken.

As 18 people as 1986, most of them used to be the old classmates at the high school, with 3 half loyalty people, they got more chats and much more curious on Jill, Florence and Ronnie.

As 16 people as 1987, with 2 half loyalty people and 3 pregnant women, they got more chats, more curious and concerns.

As 15 people as 1989, with 4 half loyalty people as Frankie, Cali, Jenny and Freya. Although Freya is same as Cali and Jenny as the bisexual ladies but Freya would only have the sex with Denise, Frankie is a straight guy. Therefore, they got more chats and concerns.

As 9 people as 1995, all are the ladies with an only half loyalty person Giselle and 2 pregnant ladies. Therefore, they got more chats, much more concerns on, much more curious on Giselle.

Evening

After the chats for all the groups, they start celebrating the birthday for Josh on the beach right before this reunion day ends.

They celebrate and end this reunion day at 8 pm. Some of them drive back to their Bay Area, Sacramento county and Fresno at 8 and some of them drive back at 8:30 pm. As the people who live in Sacramento county and Fresno, they are back in their own cities with the time between 11:10 pm to 11:35 pm. As the people who live in Bay Area cities, they are back in their own cities with the time between 8:55 pm to 9:25 pm.

Most importantly, they got a lot of fun on this reunion day 2 weeks after the Christmas day.

The End