E?-2: Reunion with Best Friends

Previous chapter:

Main characters of this chapter and part: Andre Emerson, Susan Butler, Matthew Taylor, Janine Murray, Stevie Butler, Dorothy Clark, Julius Miller, Justin Mitchell, Alexa Stewart, Tobias Murphy and Madelyn Stewart

Sync with the stories:
- The Family: Beginning and Primary
- The Family: Standing and Top
- The Family: True and Care
- The Family: Light and Bright
- The Family: Everlasting and Steady
- The Family: Tour and Inside
- The Family: Happiness and Endless

January 8th

Saturday

Santa Cruz, CA

12:50 pm

Beach

After a week with the new people who became their all around O. P. L. neighbors, some of the groups of best friends are gathering as reunion while they decided all the groups to have the celebration together at the same place. Fresno and Sacramento county will be celebrating along with the Bay Area people together on the beach today, right now.

- Robbie and Julius came over along with Robbie's car.

- Denise, Bryce and Rylie came over along with Rylie's car.

- Sidney, Tobias and Madelyn came over along with Sidney's car.

- Brian, Jace and Lindsey came over along with Kyle and his car.

- Tori and Shawn came over along with Tori's car.

- Jermaine and Laura came over with Andre and Susan, with Susan's car.

- Ryder, Lara and Dwight came over with Lara's car.

- Jacob and Blaire came over with Dan and his car.

- Rosemary, Shannon, Alexis and Sophia came over along with Norman and Ruby, with Norman's car.

- Brad, Simon, Ronald and Carson came along with Will and Rhea, with Rhea's car.

- Steven, Andy, Levi, Sebastian and Colby came along with Steven's car.

- Alexis, Tyler and Carly came over along with Carly's car.

- Rachel, Cherry and Ashley came over along with Allie and her car.

- Chad, Trent and Charlotte came over along with Clinton and Freya, with Clinton's car.

- Tucker, Cody and Jim came over along with Jim's car.

- Marcus, Janice, Matthew, Janine and Willow came over along with Matthew's car.

- Kendrick, Seth and Rylee came over along with Rylee's car, driving by Kendrick.

- Jeff, Jodie, Charlie and Denise came over along with Denise's car.

- Chloe, Josephine and Eliza came over along with Amanda, Stevie and Dorothy, with Stevie's car.

- Donovan, Noah, Lorenzo and Jayson came over along with Gerald and his car.

- Courtney, C. J., Kimberly and Noelle came over along with Jackie and her car.

- Jimmy and Ava came over along with Jimmy's car.

- Tessa came over along with Justin and Carrie, with Carrie's car.

- Josh and Scarlett came over along with Darcy and her car.

- Curtis, Jocelyn, Richard and Jenna came over along with Jocelyn's car.

- Paul, Jessie, Travis and Haley came over along with Travis's car.

And now, we got 205 O. P. L. people right here around the beach, all the people they were born in the years between 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1999. As 3 guys who were born on 1979 as Lacey, Landry and Stella, they probably would be enjoying the shopping along with their children in the Lifetime Mall of Bay Area.

Except the pregnant ladies and the guys who are right next to them, all the people are having the fun on this sunshine as sunny day while their dresses would be no doubt about it just like what they would dress on the beach or at the poolside but with more dress to be covered.

After having the fun around the beach, some of them go to have the lunch or keep enjoying on the beach after the lunch. While, all of them are teaming to walk around, chat and do something together as the group with the year of birth.

1977 and 1999 as 6 people between Robbie, Julius, Jessie, Paul, Travis and Haley, they are preparing the birthday dinner and surprise for Josh as his birthday today in the near restaurant.

As 6 people as 1978, they are having the chat, especially with the only half loyalty people Will and Rhea, they are curious to know, excluding the sex points and details.

As 5 people as 1980, all are the gentlemen, because there are all the full loyalty people. Therefore, they are just having the ordinary chats.

As 10 people as 1988, with only 2 half loyalty people but Kyle and Denise are different, Kyle is a straight guy but Denise is a bisexual lady, even though she would only have the sex with Freya. Therefore, they got more chats and curious.

As 13 people as 1990, with 2 half loyalty people as Tori and Shawn, an only pregnant woman Laura. Therefore, they got more chats, concerns on Laura and much more curious on Tori and Shawn.

As 15 people as 1991, with 4 half loyalty people and 2 pregnant ladies, they got more chats, much more concerns on Ashley and Charlotte, much more curious on Clinton, Carly, Allie and Freya.

As 8 people as 1992, as all the full loyalty people but an only pregnant woman Rylee. Therefore, they got more chats and much more concerns on Rylee.

As 20 people as 1993, with 4 half loyalty people and 5 pregnant women. Therefore, they got more chats, much more concerns on Jodie, Amanda, Courtney and C. J., much more curious on Charlie, Denise, Gerald and Jackie.

As 8 people as 1994, with 2 half loyalty people and 2 pregnant women. Therefore, they got more chats, much more concerns on Tessa and Scarlett, much more curious on Carrie and Darcy. Of course, first of all, they yell to Josh 'Happy birthday' as Josh is so touched.

As 6 people as 1996, they are all full loyalty people but 2 pregnant women. Therefore, they got more chats, much more concerns on Jenna and Ava.

Evening

After the chats for all the groups, they start celebrating the birthday for Josh on the beach right before this reunion day ends.

They celebrate and end this reunion day at 8 pm. Some of them drive back to their Bay Area, Sacramento county and Fresno at 8 and some of them drive back at 8:30 pm. As the people who live in Sacramento county and Fresno, they are back in their own cities with the time between 11:10 pm to 11:35 pm. As the people who live in Bay Area cities, they are back in their own cities with the time between 8:55 pm to 9:25 pm.

Most importantly, they got a lot of fun on this reunion day 2 weeks after the Christmas day.

The End