E4: Siblings, Cousins, No In-Law

Previous chapter: Independence Day

Main characters: Trevor Taylor, Sophie Richardson, Sydney Richardson, Matthew Taylor, Janine Murray, J. C. Murray, Stephen Richardson and Julius Miller

13 days later

July 17th

Saturday

Santa Clara, CA

Afternoon

Richardson & Miller home

Elsa and Jodi come over for visiting Sydney and Stephen as one as the best friend and another one as the old high school classmate also good friend. Sydney and Stephen open the door for them and getting them inside.

Jodi: It seems many differences as previous time we saw.

Elsa: Yeah. Like there got more decorations here.

Sydney: Notice it? Yup. Mom and dad said to make the home brighter.

Stephen: Not only for us also for making the guests to feel more comfortable when visiting us.

Elsa: Yeah. I do feel more comfortable of this moment.

Jodi: Indeed. Just like when we visit the museum.

Sydney: I know Callie and auntie Priscilla just went out with Andrea but didn't Britney come over with you both?

Jodi: Britney went out with John and her children this morning.

Elsa: Grandparents would like to spend with the children too, so Jake and Britton should be taking a rest right now at home.

Stephen: I remember when those 5 years we were at the high school, we were the classmates, most of our O. P. L. members, I remember me, you(Elsa), Britton, Britney, John and rest of the remaining.

Elsa: Yeah. Those 5 years, we were the first top classroom, also alongside Brennan, just we didn't take too much talks with him.

Stephen: Yeah. Because he was bothered by his parents, so after the class he just got hurry to go home.

Jodi: If you keeps describing like this simple, I'd prefer this one like the assistant or the subordinate more than the son.

Sydney: No matter we or our parents, as the parents, we'll never force them or not even to give them a space, it seems to be like in a jail more than a home.

Elsa: Just like now, those two are in the jail and they don't come out for at least next 5 years.

Stephen: Lucky as not only Carr siblings didn't need to make the compensation to the employees also they remained their job.

Sydney: Yeah. Lucky as uncle Bobby was willing to take over the tire shop and rest of the branches.

Jodi: Also uncle Troy felt that it'd be working to purchase all the tire shop and the branches. As you guys see, the tire shop and the branches not only belong to them also all the shops probably should be so busy, busier every day.

Elsa: Of course. Because they don't do shoddy work and use inferior material, they do the business with honestly, loyalty, real heart and mind. Not like those two, I remember right before those two went into the jail, the tire shops were under them, my car's tire got the problem, so I had to change it. As the result, it was a used and bad quality tire. Not to count with them because for Brea, Brennan and Brian.

Sydney: If I would, then I'd pick uncle Todd before, I totally wouldn't pick those two.

Jodi: As I see now, I feel that you both would seem more like the sisters-in-law.