t w e n t y o n e

no one pov

it had been a few days since taehyung tried to talk to jungkook about his 'past'. though it wasnt really the past. more like what he was doing with his life before he met the sweet dirty blond highschooler.

now, the two boys were, again, cuddling on the king sized bed. basically the same thing they had done for the passed few days.

they didnt want to go out and use the car due to the lack of money for gas, and not having a clue how long they would be here.

taehyung had his chin rested on jungkooks chest. the older propped up slightly on a pillow behind his neck. taehyung looking up at the ravenette who returned the blissful stare.

the two werent really speaking outloud. more just enjoying the others company. the occasional soft giggle exiting taehyungs pretty lips for no reason what so ever.

after a while, jungkooks eyes fell closed, the male resting in the comfortable space. taehyung took this opportunity to gently move his hand up to the olders face. starting to mindlessly trace the olders features.

taehyung smiled softly to himself as his index finger traced over jungkooks eye brows. his fingers ever so gently touching the males soft milky skin.

jungkook felt his face twitch a little when taehyungs cold finger started brushing over the bridge of his nose. then under and around his closed eyes. 

taehyungs finger traced down jungkooks jaw line, to his chin. the boy letting out another giggle when he spotted a small mole right under jungkooks lips.

his finger moving to plant directly on the tiny mole. jungkook had to bite back a smile as he still kept his eyes closed.

soon, taehyungs finger moved up a little to jungkooks lips. taehyung traced over his top lips. then moving to his lower one. gently pulling it down in the process.

after taehyung did this, the older opened his eyes. his ebony pupils looking through the blond in his hair. looking down once again at the, always curious little puppy of a boy on his chest.

taehyung could feel jungkooks stare and let his eyes meet the olders. his finger slowly slipped away from jungkooks lips as he let out another soft laugh.

jungkook hummed softly after the boy laughed. it was the perfect moment. the sun shining nicely on their skin, making everything warm in the afternoon of the day. the two snuggled up on the huge bed.

everything just seemed so calm and relaxing.

-

taehyung couldnt help but keep his boxy smile after hearing jungkooks hum. the husk of his voice was so pleasing to the younger.

it was then jungkooks turn to trace the youngers face. his index finger moving to trace taehyungs eye brows. then gently running over taehyungs eyes as the younger let them flutter closed.

the ravenettes fingers werent half as soft as the dirty blonds. taehyungs hands were soft and a baby's. his honey toned skin smooth and silky. his fingers, slender. his nails perfectly kept with out a single chip.

jungkooks hands on the other hand, were rough. not rough as one who was, for example, a carpenter or something. but they were definitely tougher than the soft ones of taehyung. his nails shorter, probably from his bad nervous habit of biting them.