Second Years

"You got to be kidding me" The black haired girl muttered in her homeroom class.

Currently Aimi Sohma along with Ayame, Shigure, and Hatori were talking in homeroom about the election for student council president. They were in their regular school uniforms for Kaibara Municipal High School. It had been only a few weeks into the school year. And now Ayame was informing the three he would be running for student council president.

"Oh my really and why would you do that?" Shigure asks actually amused setting his book down on his desk.

"Because we need to have a person for the people. And I will take that responsibility. I will undo the justice of this school and make the people proud" Ayame states while standing up putting his foot on the desk. Aimi could of sworn she saw glitter around him in his pose.

"Your just running so they won't make you cut your hair" states boredly point at his long currently braided white hair.

"so blunt" Ayame mutters sulking a bit.

"Any how~ the reason doesn't matter! What matters is end result of my magnificent presidency. And with Hatori as my vice we'll be unstoppable" Ayame exclaimed regaining his confidence. While Hatori tensed hearing he'd have to work as his vice if he won.

"When did we decide this?" Hatori asked generally confused of why he'd have to be his Vice President. Hatori thought out do anyone he'd pick Aimi for vice considering how close they are and how smart she is.

"Well my love it's quite clear you're the best choice. As much as I'd love Aimi her in a position of power scares me beyond doubt. She also would probably rather die than be in the student council" Ayame explains looking at Aimi while sweat dropping remembering when she called the old student council president a sissy for being so stingy with the rules. Yah no he was not going to ask her to be on the student council.

"And Shigure's to lazy to be working by my side. I will admit he's quite smart himself but I need more than that. You get me monsieur I need you not that dog" Ayame finish's earning a glare from both Ayame and Shigure.

"Well Aya I'll help your campaign I guess since I want to see how this turns out. But you know being a second year not many people will want vote for you. You'll be at a clear disadvantage" Aimi says surprising Ayame on how accepting she was to him wanting to be president. He quickly hugs her rubbing his face with hers

"Yes yes but we three do it together plus Hatori" earning a quick glare from Hatori, before he just huffs at looks away.

"Oh Aimi and how do you suppose we lead the election in our favor?" Shigure asks picking up his book again and opening it up.

"Oh it's quite simple really" Aimi states confidently while shifting her position in her seat face Ayames desk which was at her left. Leaving Shigure who's desk was behind her now facing her side and Hatori's which was behind Ayames desk and beside Shigure now facing Aimi too.

"Really now? So what is it" Shigure asks egging her on not actually thinking she has a solid plan.

"Sohma sex appeal" Aimi replied without hesitation.
Suddenly all three boys next to her tensed.

Shigure chocked on the air and tried to look at her for any signs of joking. He found none.

Hatori looked at her in shook and embarrassment that she could say that with a straight face. He let out a chuckle before realizing he was going to be part of the sex appeal too.

Ayame looked at her with admiration. He thought it was a brilliant idea, he him self was suprised he didn't think of it.

The classmates around them who over heard what she said just stared at her in shook. Everyone in that homeroom new about honest and blunt she could be. But this was a new level even for her, but they were so use to it they just let us be.