School Festival Preparations

"Sleep" that was the one word Aimi Sohma could think of at this moment. She had spent every day after school for the past week working on Thea rat projects for school.

See for Aimi staying up at night and doing art projects after school wasnt new to her. She's been doing it since middle school. Whether so was helping with school activities/events or doing art projects for club. She'd use all her free time to draw and paint. Who would have thought the hobby she picked up when she was 6 would turn into her passion throughout life.

But still even though all those facts, doing two major projects that need to be flawless in the span of 1 week. Aimi realized she was biting off more than she could chew. But her stubborn personality would never admit it, not to anyone not even to her self. Yes Aimi is one of those who "would rather burn down the house than admit they were wrong" people.

Currently it was the two days before the school festival. She had completely finished all the posters and campaign for Ayame as his request. And now she was trying to finish up the homeroom posters for the cafe. Which wasn't anything special or big, but her lack of sleep and awareness was making it harder. She hadn't felt this exhausted since she was in the art show she preformed when she was 10.

She showed up to school the next the day clearly tired. No one really mentioned it because everyone was so swamped with finishing the cafe.

She was currently in her homeroom class. Trying to pay attention to Ayame and his random story he was sharing to the 3 zodiacs. She was trying to listen but she'd simply close her eyes for a second and drift off. All three boys caught on to how tired she was, it was very apparent.

Aimi was the top of her classes, meaning she'd never sleep in class either. No matter how tired or late she worked she'd never sleep in class. So for her to be drifting off to sleep was very concerning to the her three friends.

But between the three of them one certain dog was highly concerned with the ravenette. He noticed she was starting to get of dark marks under her eyes. It wasn't hard to notice if you payed attention considering she never wore any makeup to cover her skin unless it was eyeshadow.

Yah Shigure has once try'd to bring up covering under her eyes once in middle school when she had bad bags. That got him a jab to the stomach and lesson of how she wears makeup for her and not him. Along with a snarky mumble which with his sharp dog ears heard "shut up damn dog".

Even so it was still concerning to him she hadn't looked this tired in years. He wasn't sure how to address this to the girl he cared deeply about. Knowing her since they were kids he knew how'd she react. She'd simply brush it off and say she was fine, or find a way to insult him and his lively hood. So he was debating if his self esteem was good enough if case he got shot with one of her comments.

His thoughts got knocked away when a certain long haired snake spoke about the elephant in the room.

"Aimi my dear, it's not like you to be dozing off in class. Are you not getting your beauty sleep princess?" Ayame asked in a playful tone hiding his concern for his dear Aimi.

"Huh?-" Aimi asked opening her eyes, but she quick regains her composure "yes I'm fine I'm just a bit tired that all. Anyways I finished your posters and stuff, so I'll bring it tomorrow in the morning so we can set up a booth. I already requested a part in the school to properly campaign too, so we should be set."

"Amazing! Aimi my dear you are truly an angel. And since your done with my posters I can always help you with the cafes signs and posters. I mean we've made most of our outfits and uniforms. And we added and amazing twisted we have maids, butlers, nurses, schoolgirl, and even prince outfits" Ayame states with a sparkle in his eyes. The people on outfit duty took Ayames creative opinion to make various costumes for different students. In the end it worked well everyone had a specific job and costume for public workers.