Before The School Festival

In the monkey zodiacs house hold you could find a rubies eyed teen slumped in her bed resting. And a grey haired teen currently slumbering next to her. Spooning her might I add.

Said grey haired teen woke up after awhile silently stepped out of the ruby eyed girls bed trying not to awaken her. After leaving her bed and straighten his uniform, he walked over the mess she called her "artist space". He picked up all her brushes and markers setting them aside, organizing them for her.

After organizing all her supplies, he went over and sat next to the cafe posters. He grabbed the supplies he organized, then he started to finish off were Aimi started.

Granted he wasn't the best artist, in fact he didn't even fathom how Aimi could love such an hard hobby. He preferred reading, working with his hands was never his strong suit. But since he was close to Aimi and wanted a reason when they were younger to hang out. He'd randomly ask Aimi for art lessons, even though both he and Aimi knew he was terrible and a lose cause. She'd simply agree and teach him how to draw simple drawings and bubble words.

So he had some practice and experience, plus Aimi finished most of the posters anyways he just needed to color in most of it, and draw out the title.

He never felt obligated to help her out, he simply did it because he cared about her. He felt uncomfortable just looking the other way, he knew she would push her self for other people and their needs. Even if her needs are ignored. He loved that about her, but he also hated it. He hated how oblivious she was when she would meet the needs of others without hers in mind. He hated how easy it was for anyone to take advantage of that too. But truthfully he loved how kind she was, how he'd need to simply ask for anything and she'd do it. How if anyone needed help and didn't ask she'd simply do it without asking for anything in return.

She was truly his light, the person who looked at him as if he was god. She'd always has had a close relationship with him that went beyond being best friends. It was deeper. She was a kind person In general but she'd often put up a fake smile so people didn't worry about her. She thought she was a burden if she did. But with him she'd let down that smile and was honest with him.

In all honesty she never wanted to open up to him but that same dog had other plans. He actually ended up calling her out and saying "she needed to drop that false face". Which got Shigure a jab in the stomach from a 8 year old girl. But in the end she became more vulnerable and open with him. But Aimi still kept something to her which Shigure respected her boundaries, and well he kept his own secrets too.

He finished her work and looked at the time it read 10:47 pm.

'Oh my I must have slept for a few hours' Shigure thought letting out a small chuckle looking at his finished work. He got up putting away the pens and makers he was using cleaning up the space he was using.

After cleaning up a bit, we went over to his ravenette putting a blanket over he body so she won't get cold. Then he simply bent down picking up a strand of her hair, stroking it. He lightly placed it on his lips, kissing it before dropping it.

"Sleep well ruby"

The Next Day~

It was the day of the school festival, and a certain black haired teen was waking up by her alarm remember all the events from the other night. She suddenly shot up from her bed letting her blanket fall off her body. She quickly rushed out of her bed, sadly her legs turned to jelly making her fall face forward.

'I swear to aki-god I will burn this house down' Aimi thought laying their letting her legs wake up. She slowing sat up sitting on her but rubbing her nose saying words that put truck drivers to shame.