Part 1

Word Count: 4090

A/N: Hey, I'm glad to see some people actually liking this story! 🤍

I'd really appreciate it if you could vote for the individual parts, you don't have to though, it's fine either way. I'm already really appreciating every new view. 🤍🐞

However, now that I am here to edit this part again anyway. I'd just like to add another disclaimer:

⚠️This story contains sin (actual smut), the characters are 21+, so regarding to the Wattpad guideline it's definitely allowed. If you're not comfortable with reading anything like this, please do not continue or try to skip over the certain parts.⚠️

Also, in case you're wondering, every single parts (as of now 16th of June 2021) has 4000+ words. But you'll see it anyway cause I always put the word count up. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy(ed) writing it. 

--♡--

"Marinette!" Adrien yelled as he was running into the Airport. 

He was running for his dear life, faster than he had ever been running before. It was already dark outside, and he was only hoping he hadn't missed Marinette. 

Her flight was supposed to be by day-time, but he read it was delayed. Thinking faith was on his side for once, he was running past all of the people, ignoring each face cause he was only looking for Marinette's. 

Oh and he would know her face only too well. He had been looking at it for way too many years, maybe disguised most of the time, but she was still everything he had. She was still the person he had loved from the first day, until

-♡-

Two years before

"And you're sure we should be doing this, Chaton?" Ladybug asked in a sweet voice, unsure of what Chat Noir's brilliant plan would bring. Unsure of the consequences their action might have to bring. Unknown of the pain she would soon be going through. 

Ladybug and Chat Noir have been dating for a while now, yet they never got to reveal their identities to one another. Ladybug always said it would be too dangerous, and she wouldn't want to put him at risk. 

While she was perfectly fine with seeing Chat Noir as Chat Noir only, at least until they had defeated Hawk Moth, Chat Noir was devastated. 

He loved Ladybug with all of his heart, but he needed more. He needed to spend time with her other than once a day for an hour as they were patrolling. And if they weren't patrolling, they were only doing other things for a little while, other things that were in fact in his favour, but he wanted more than physical affection. He wanted her, all of her. 

He was hurting by the thought that he wouldn't even know who his girlfriend truly was, what she was up to all day and night, who her friends and parents were. He couldn't stop thinking about whether or not they'd know each other as their civilian selves. His head was spinning for hours every night. 

He couldn't take her home with him, introduce her to his father. He couldn't take her out on little dates for no reason whatsoever at any time. He could only schedule a date with her, and they'd always get interrupted. 

Chat Noir would have never left her on his own force, but maybe he would if something gave him a chance out. Not forever, but until he had found her