Part 14

Word Count: 4750 

"Mister Agreste, when exactly did Miss Dupain-Cheng and you started dating?"

"Is it true that Miss Dupain-Cheng is pregnant?"  Where did they get that from?

"Are you planning on getting married any time soon?" 

"Is there any other reason why you left your own birthday party for this event? I mean, there's an obvious hickey on your neck." 

Adrien rolled his eyes, inhaled deeply before just turning away from the reporters. He went back to the bar, grabbed the drinks he had ordered before and went back to his seat. 

Marinette was looking at him with a worried expression, probably because she had seen the reporters gathering around Adrien as he was only answering one question. She knew it would get almost to impossible to leave the Grand Paris without at least one handful of reporters following them. 

"What was that all about?" Marinette crooked a smile, trying not to make her worries even more visible.

"I just went to answer the most obvious question, and suddenly they were attacking me with more," Adrien sighed, placing the drinks down as he took a seat. He even got one for his father. 

"They will keep asking," Gabriel pointed towards Marinette's neck and collarbones, "you probably should have covered those up." 

Marinette looked down at herself, trying to see as much as she could, groaning and throwing her head back. Adrien on the other hand was proud of himself.

"I saw them in the mirror and I wanted to cover them up," Marinette slammed her hands into her face, "but I got distracted when Adrien held my dress up." 

"You didn't have those in front of the boutique," Gabriel noticed, shivering just once as he could put the pieces together. "I hope you at least took a shower." 

Adrien furrowed his eyebrows, taken aback by what his father has said. Usually parents tend to say things like 'I hope you've used protection' but no, his father would be extra-ordinary. 

"Oh my god, do you think your father has seen this?" Adrien's eyes widened in horror, already seeing his life flash before his eyes.

"Mhm," Marinette giggled, "he's probably on his way here with a sharp knife and a blender, so he can cut off your dick and then blend it." 

Adrien bobbed his head, agreeing that it was a possibility. And while Adrien was fearing his dick getting cut off any second, Gabriel was pretty amused by his sons worries, but so were Marinette and Plagg, who had to listen to all of this from Adrien's suit pocket. 

"I'm sure Mister Dupain won't castrate you tonight, it's still your birthday, Adrien," Gabriel tried to cheer his son up, it didn't really work.

"Yeah, cause he will cut off the whole thing, not only the balls!" He exclaimed a little too loud, suddenly catching the attention of other people all around the huge ball room.

And yet while Adrien wanted the floor to eat him up, Gabriel and Marinette found Adrien's thinking way too hilarious. 

Marinette and Gabriel were laughing together as if Hawkmoth never happened. As if Gabriel hadn't been responsible for tons of damages for the past couple of years. But then again, Marinette said she would have wanted to do the same for Adrien, so maybe she had simply forgiven Gabriel.

"Oh god, Gabriel," Marinette managed to say between some laughters, "your son is totally out of his mind." 

Adrien looked through his fingers that were covering his eyes as he tried to avoid people seeing his deep red cheeks from embarrassment.