Part 35

Word Count: 4789

Adrien stroked his hands along Marinette's thighs, until one of them reached her core. His finger stroking between her fold, wrapping the tips of his fingers with her wetness. 

She tried thrusting her hips up, trying to get more out of his touch, but Adrien pushed her hips back down, putting her back in place. 

Adding slight pressure onto her clit with just one finger as her circled the nub, Marinette let out a moan. She pushed her knees together, or she tried to, but Adrien was still sitting in between. 

He never laid down, never intended to do anything but to touch her. Though, he wanted to taste her, he wanted to make her feel good using his mouth. But he refused to. 

Adrien wanted to avoid Gabriel walking in another time, but he also wanted to bring pleasure to Marinette. 

He slid his finger down, circling around her entrance, adding just enough pressure to hear Marinette whimper. To hear her gasp and panting, desperate for his touch. 

Her eyes were closed, her head tossed back in the pillow, gripping the nearby pillows into her hands, fisting her hands with as much intensity as Adrien would make her feel. 

Adrien smiled to himself, a soft, gentle smile. One that would usually appear when he watched Marinette sleep, when he woke up earlier than she did, or fell asleep earlier. One that screamed admiration for this one human being. The same smile, he knew was displaying his love for Marinette. 

He knew it wasn't the moment to smile a smile like this, but he couldn't help himself. Adrien admired her, he loved her. Even when he was trying to get her to orgasm in a teasingly slow pattern, he still admired her. And he admired how comfortable she was around him. 

Clearly Marinette knew there would be happening anything else but this, and yet she still laid there in front of him, her legs spread while he just touched her gently, allowing him to just look at her. 

He spread her folds with two fingers, sliding them up, then back down, diving the tip of two of his fingers into her entrance, just below the spot that gave off some resistance. Then he pulled his fingers out again, pushing them back inside. But only ever until he was past the point of resistance, repeating it until it got weaker, easier to enter. 

She moaned out his name, arching her back, trying to push herself against his hand, wanting his fingers deeper inside of her. 

Though, when he noticed what she was doing, he went back to circling her clit, gently massaging her intimate area, yet still adding enough pressure and movements to it that it would have her moan, feel the pleasure build up deep inside her. 

Then he slipped his fingers back inside her, past the once resistance point, coating his finger in her arousal completely. 

She cried out his name. Her eyes opened, trying to find his, searching for his beautiful green eyes. But they were focused on her, on the intimate part of her. 

He had never looked at her for this long. Marinette knew he always tried to avoid it, always wanted to see her eyes. 

Adrien always said he could never have any kind of sex with someone he loved without looking into her eyes. If he didn't love her, he wouldn't desperately try to make eye contact. So this, him not looking at her, not looking into her eyes, it threw her off. 

He was focusing on her pleasure, aiming for it to build up slowly, but end in something more intense. 

As much as Marinette tried to read his expression, she couldn't focus on it. Not while he was curling his fingers up, massaging her walls from inside. All she could do was moan and cry out his name.