Part 27

Word count: 4851

Never breaking their kiss, Adrien carried Marinette over to his bedroom. He opened the door, then pushed it close the second they were inside.

He pushed her against the wall, holding her up.

Marinette arched her back as the cold hit her, but she didn't mind it too much. She was occupied with kissing Adrien.

Her tongue slipping right into his mouth as she was exploring him, tasting him.

He moved away from the door, carrying Marinette over to his bed, laying her down ever so gently.

She crawled up the bed until her head was on the pillows, waiting impatiently for him to hover right over her.

Adrien quickly took off his sweats and boxers, giving Marinette just a quick smile before kissing his way up to her lips.

Beginning at her ankles, he started planting kissing over her body, moving upwards until his lips were back onto hers.

Marinette scratched her nails down his back, probably leaving some marks.

She looked down, trying to see if Adrien was ready to continue again.

He shook his head slowly, knowing exactly what she was looking for.

She let out an annoyed groan, but she also knew it wasn't his fault.

Before Marinette would get devastated, Adrien forced his lips onto hers, pouring as much of his love into this one kiss as he could.

Marinette kissed back hungrily, yet still passionately, her lips parting slightly as her tongue was seeking entrance into his mouth.

She moaned out loud when Adrien started grinding against her. He could feel her arousal on him, her warmth and wetness beginning to excite him once more.

"I love you," Marinette said breathlessly in between passionate kisses, causing a wide smile to appear on Adrien's lips.

"But I love you more," he answered, grabbing onto his erected cock. He then went to spread her folds with his fingers, no longer holding onto himself, as he was guiding the tip of his dick right to her entrance, pausing.

"I swear, if you're going to ask for permission again I will-"

He chuckled, and pushed himself right inside her.

She gasped, her mouth opening wide, eyes closing in pleasure.

All he wanted was for Marinette to forget the world around her for a moment. And if this was how she wanted to deal with it, so be it.

"You will what?" He asked, easing out of her slowly before pushing right back inside.

"I will-" she couldn't talk, her lips being held captive by his.

"Fuck," she groaned, reaching her hands over head, grabbing onto the pillows tightly.

"Fuck me?" He smirked. "But I'm already fucking you."

"Mhm," she hummed.

They knew each other way too well. They knew exactly what the other liked, how to please them, how to tease the other without it getting annoying. They were perfectly matched partners.

"Adrien, please," Marinette begged, just wanting to feel her second orgasm sweep through her body.

Adrien captured her lips with his, smirking against them as he pushed into her deeper.