Part 11

Word Count: 4282

A/N: Okay, first of all, THANK YOU FOR 750+ VIEWS!

Also, I'd like to say that English isn't my first language and while re-reading this story I have noticed quite a few mistakes that I haven't realised before, so I apologise for those. I'll probably correct them once I've got time for it.

-♡-

"Too bad you aren't having sex with me, Agreste," Marinette said back, holding in a chuckle.

She turned around and was going to exit his room. Adrien bit onto his bottom lips for a second, accepting the challenge with slapping her exposed butt.

Marinette stopped walking, her jaw dropped when she turned around, raising her eyebrows at Adrien.

"You know I'm up for a good challenge," he shrugged. Marinette smiled in response, shaking her head lightly in disbelief. "Besides, you just sucked my dick."

"You should get dressed, we're still seeing your father," Marinette said, earning just a loud groan from Adrien. "You should safe your groans for something else," she winked before finally leaving his room to go get dressed in her own.

"She's driving me crazy," Adrien plopped onto his bed, his arms expanded.

"And you're driving me insane," Plagg complained from his cabinet dedicated to him, well, his cheese.

"Shut it, Plagg," Adrien said, sitting up.

"If I hear those noises from the bathroom coming from you once again, I will disown myself from you," Plagg fake gagged.

Adrien got dressed, as so did Marinette. Once Marinette was fully dressed she left her room and knocked onto Adrien's door, waiting for him to grant her access, yet he thought she was just allowing herself in.

He thought Marinette wasn't mad at him any longer. Like, yeah sure, maybe some anger was still left inside her, but he didn't think it was strong enough for her to still act as if Adrien would ever not want her around.

Marinette knocked again, this time Adrien told her to come inside. His voice was filled with confusion.

"Why didn't you just come in the first time you knocked?" Adrien asked, flattening out his flannel.

"I didn't want to invalidate your privacy, Adrien," Marinette's voice was cold, as if what just happened a couple of minutes ago never happened.

Adrien sighed heavily, just bobbing his head as he pretended to understand.

"Can we go?" Marinette then asked.

"Yeah, uh, let me just get my car keys and we're off to go," Adrien said with fear in his voice. He was still hoping they could just stay home and forget this all had happened. He hadn't seen his father ever since that very night, and he wasn't looking forward to doing so.

"I'm sorry, Adrien, but we're not going to take the car," Marinette stopped him from exiting his room, "I'm not facing Gabriel as Marinette, after all you wanted me to stay safe, right?"

Adrien nodded.

"So, if you want me to stay safe, wouldn't it be better if I went as Ladybug? He still couldn't possibly guess my identity, only if, you and I," Marinette pointed her finger from Adrien to her, "Adrien and Marinette, went there as a couple. And we're not a couple."

Adrien's heart sank down into the floor. It made sense, the Ladybug thing, but also them not being a couple. Despite his hopes of Marinette not hating him, they technically broke up the second 'Chat Noir died', and Adrien didn't get a chance to ask Marinette out.