˗ˏˋ 07 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Looking at her grades with a small smile, Miseon scanned her paper. She had asked Mr. Han if he could print her grades for her so she could show her mom how she was doing. Normally, her mother would've asked herself, but since she was still in the hospital, the Kim girl took it upon herself to get it for her.

So here she was, looking at her somewhat good grades as she walked towards the hospital. She wasn't in first place, but she was in the top three and Miseon felt satisfied with her results.

Pushing the paper into her bag, she continued making her way down the alleyways before a familiar voice called out, stopping her. Turning her head to the side, her eyebrows shot up when she saw Seojun leaning against his motorcycle, holding his helmet as he stared at her.

"Stalker!" Miseon shouted as she pointed at him, startling the innocent bystanders who were walking by.

Hurriedly, bringing her hand down, Seojun apologized before glaring down at her. "Are you crazy?"

"Only for you," Miseon joked, watching as Seojun scoffed, putting his free hand into his pocket.

"What are you doing in this area, anyway?" the Han boy questioned.

"I should be the one asking you that, Mr. Stalker," Miseon teased.

"Hey! Don't call me that," Seojun shouted as the petite girl stuck her tongue out at him.

"Relax, I'm just teasing. I'm actually on my way somewhere right now, so I kinda have to go," Miseon said as she glanced at her watch.

"Do you want a ride?" Seojun offered, jerking his head slightly towards his motorcycle.

"That's fine. I heard Jugyeong has your other helmet," the brunette declined, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm close, anyway."

"Alright," the Han boy nodded, "You better not go crying about it later though."

"Whatever," Miseon rolled her eyes before walking backwards. "I'll see you around, Mr. Stalker!"

"Hey!" Seojun yelled, watching as she ran away laughing, waving back before disappearing around the corner.

Putting his helmet on, the Han boy got on his motorcycle before driving off, an amused smile gracing his handsome features at the thought of the petite brunette.

-

Fiddling with her skirt, Miseon tried her best to listen to the teacher as he talked about the economical shift in the early years of the Joseon Dynasty.

Zoning out once again, Miseon mindlessly doodled in her notebook before Jugyeong abruptly stood up from her seat, startling everyone in the classroom.

"What is it?" The teacher asked, alarmed by the sudden outburst.

Briefly shutting her eyes, Jugyeong hunched over while clutching her stomach. "I'm sorry, but can I be excused to the restroom?"

"Sure," the teacher said, watching as the Im girl stumbled out of the classroom. "If she lived in the era of the Joseon Dynasty, she wouldn't be called a lady."

The entire class erupted into laughter as the teacher continued packing his stuff before dismissing the class. Miseon sighed as she laid her head on her desk, tired from coming home late last night after she visited her mother.

Before she could rest her eyes, something was slammed on her desk, scaring her out of her wits. With wide eyes, she snapped her head up and looked at a now slightly panicked Seojun - who stood next to her desk.

"I... Ah... I didn't mean to do that, sorry," he awkwardly explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine..." Miseon trailed off as she peered down at the new item that was on her desk. Her eyes lit up as she glanced up at the Han boy next to her. "Is that for me?"

Seojun cleared his throat as he glanced away from her, feeling his ears burn up. Nodding, he awkwardly tried to seem cool as he watched Miseon take the strawberry milk with sparkling eyes.

"Heck yeah! Thanks, Mr. Stalker," the brunette smiled up at him, poking the straw in.

The Han boy's eyes narrowed at the nickname but brushed it off when he saw her sipping on her drink happily. Sighing, he looked away before she caught him staring and shrugged, slipping into his seat.

"You look tired," he stated casually. "You owe me though."

Humming contently, Miseon nodded, "Sure, whatever you want."

"If I knew you were gonna be like that, I would've bought you more strawberry milk," Seojun laughed as Miseon rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Ha, ha," the brunette said, as Seojun smirked before he sensed someone staring. Looking over, he noticed a blank-faced Suho was watching them. Patting the Kim girl's desk, he turned away without a word, ignoring the Lee boy's burning gaze.

-

"Ugh, why did my math grade have to be so low," Miseon whined as she walked alongside Soojin, linking her arms with the taller girl. "It's the only subject I don't have a good grade on."

"It's okay, Sunnie," Soojin laughed, patting the smaller girl's head before her smile dropped, seeing Seojun whisper something to Jugyeong as his friends chuckled at the scene. The duo stopped as they stared, confusion washing over the brunette.

What was he doing?

Bending down under Seojun's arm, Jugyeong ran off with a worried look as she passed by the girls, making Miseon's eyebrows furrow. What did he say to her for her to have an expression like that?

Soojin watched with an unimpressed look as the boy walked back to his friends, returning to his position of checking himself out in the mirror Chorong was holding.

With no time to protest, Soojin grabbed Miseon's wrist and dragged her to the nearest teacher, persuading the principal to walk over to the suspicious-looking boys.

"Why be that scary with her?" Chorong asked, "It's obvious that she's just trying to get your attention."

"She took my helmet to get my attention?" Seojun questioned, fixing his bangs. "All she's doing is bugging me."

"Think about why the angel took the woodchopper's clothes," Chorong continued, "The angel was drawing a bigger picture."

"Hold on, wasn't it the woodchopper who stole her clothes?" Seojun asked before suddenly a hand pushed him into Chorong roughly.

Regaining his balance, the Han boy turned around, ready to beat whoever shoved him. "You have some nerve-" He cuts himself off when he saw the principal smiling at him tauntingly.

"Yes, I do have some nerve."

"Hello, sir," they greet in unison, bowing at the principal politely as Seojun's expression remained irritated, straightening out his blazer.

"Button up your shirts! You're not at a sauna!" The principal scolded, watching as they hurriedly did as he said.