˗ˏˋ 28 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

The three friends strolled the streets as Seojun mindlessly scrolled through his phone, occasionally showing Miseon a couple of memes here and there. The brunette held her head as she crashed into Chorong - the boy had abruptly stopped, causing her to smack her forehead against his back. Seojun almost bumped into her if it hadn't been for the Kim boy to nudge him with his arm.

"I think I just saw Suho," Chorong declared with wide eyes. However, when Miseon turned her head to look in the alleyway, it was empty.

"What're you talking about?" Seojun scoffed as he glanced in the desert alleyway himself. "Let's go."

Miseon smiled as she watched him shove his friend forward slightly, a giddy expression gracing his handsome features. Seojun looked back at her before he delicately took her hand in his, pulling her next to him.

Butterflies swirled in the pit of her stomach as they continued to walk, her hand still in his as he started up a conversation with Chorong. Unfortunately, the trio we're too lost in their own world to notice an annoying group of teens strolled up to them.

"Wow, look who it is," Sungyong laughed.

"It's that rude girl from the bus," Semi suddenly exclaimed as she pointed at Miseon, causing the petite girl to roll her eyes, already fed up with this situation. "You know Han Seojun?"

"It's pretty obvious if I'm here, next to him," Miseon promptly replied, only for Semi to glare at her.

Seojun exhaled before he spoke up, talking to his two friends as he glowered at the boy - who was smiling arrogantly at him. "Let's have burgers another time."

"Let's go," Chorong sighed, nodding slightly as he agreed with the Han boy.

However, just as the trio was about to walk away, Sungyong stopped them, grabbing Seojun's leather jacket sleeve, irritating him as he glared daggers at the boy in front of him.

"Hey, why do you keep running away whenever you see me?" Sungyong chuckled before he punched the Han boy's shoulder jeeringly a few times. "We used to hang out together. Are you drawing a line now? I'm hurt."

"Let's not cause a scene," Seojun said, his voice going an octave lower.

"He's mad scary when he talks all serious," one of Sungyong's friends laughed as he pointed at the Han boy, annoying Miseon further.

Just as she was about to speak, Chorong suddenly threw his now empty bottle at Sungyong, causing everyone to fall silent as they looked up at him.

"My bad, I thought this was a garbage can," the Kim boy innocently explained as Miseon stifled a laugh, catching Sungyong's attention.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You, obviously," the brunette said as she rolled her eyes before an apologetic look washed over her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot there was something wrong with your brain. It's not every day you meet someone this stupid, so it's easy to forget."

Sungyong's facial features darkened as he went to punch Miseon in the face. Fortunately, Seojun reacted faster and held onto the boy's fist as he stepped in front of her, her small physique disappearing behind Seojun's large one.

"Leave unless you wanna die. I don't want to waste my time with hoodlums like you anymore. You're lucky I didn't come after you and your sorry excuse of a gang after what you did to her," the Han boy threatened before he harshly pushed the boy away.

Miseon's eyes widened as she stared at the tall boy's back, his broad shoulders making her heart beat faster. Sungyong broke her out of her daze as he laughed annoyingly, looking around him arrogantly before he lifted his fist again, only for Semi to stop him.

"Sungyong, let's just go."

"What? What were you about to do here?" Seojun provoked with raised eyebrows.

"When should we face off?" Sungyong smiled as he gripped the Han boy's arm.

The tall boy shoved his grip away, his sharp eyes darkening. "We'll see."

Not leaving any time for Sungyong to reply, Miseon grabbed Seojun's hand, jerking her head slightly behind her as she signalled Chorong to start walking, pulling the Han boy along with her and away from the irritating teenagers.

Sungyong tried to go after them as he watched them walk away, only for Semi to stop him once again, forcing him to admit defeat. However, his eyes noticed Miseon and Seojun's interlocked hands as he stared at their retreating figures, a smirk appeared on his face.