˗ˏˋ 27 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Walking into the sauna with a smile, Chorong sighed before he almost crashed into an unknown girl, copying her weird movements before sitting down with a pained expression.

"Gosh, it's so hot in here..."

The girl circled the Kim boy before she tried to walk out of the dry sauna once again, only for her to roll on the ground and casually lay there as Seojun walked in. Sitting down next to his friend, he grabbed the towel that loosely hung around his neck to wipe the thin layer of sweat that was already forming on his forehead.

"Isn't this the hottest room? I don't like it when it's too hot."

"You're such a baby," Miseon said as she stepped in, about to sit next to the Han boy before she noticed a rather familiar figure on the ground.

"Hey, a real man should be able to endure this heat," Chorong added as the Kim girl quietly inched closer to the stranger, the two boys too distracted by the heat to notice. "If you can't stand it, go outside and get me ice cream."

"Juju?" The brunette whispered to the girl, only for her to face a bare-faced Jugyeong who glanced up at the petite girl with a distressed expression.

"What are you talking about?" Seojun chuckled to himself as he confidently looked at his friend. "I said I don't like it, but I never said I can't endure it. Let's have the loser buy eggs."

"Deal."

Sending her best friend a reassuring smile, Miseon swiftly spun around as she suddenly shouted, pointing at the opposite side of the room. "Oh, God! What is that?!"

Seojun and Chorong flinched as the both of them stood up, quickly making their way towards the petite girl as they backed away from where she was pointing, their backs now turned from Jugyeong.

"What? Where?" Chorong yelled as he grabbed Miseon's arm, trying to hide behind her as the Kim girl discreetly motioned for her friend to leave. Jugyeong sent her a grateful smile before she dashed out of the room, sending her a finger heart before shutting the door.

"Ah, I thought I saw a spider," Miseon breathed as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, refusing to meet Seojun's eyes as he stared at her in disbelief. "Sorry..."

"You're scared of spiders?" The Han boy questioned as he arched a brow, an amused smile gracing his handsome features as the two boys sat in front of each other, getting ready to start their small bet. "And you called me a baby..."

"Whatever, I'm gonna go get something to eat. I can't stand this heat," the brunette exclaimed as she walked out of the dry sauna. Truthfully, she just wanted to make sure her best friend was alright as her distressed expression replayed in her mind.

Sauntering around for a while, Miseon grabbed her phone as she sat at a nearby table, deciding to text Jugyeong instead of wandering around like a lost bunny. The Im girl instantly replied saying she had left soon after and thanked her for helping her.

Smiling to herself, the Kim girl ordered some food before returning to her seat, opening her phone once more as she decided to wait for the guys to come out, not wanting to go back to that furnace.

Speaking of the boys, the two sat in front and looked at each other for the next 20 minutes, both of them drowning in their own sweat. Chorong promptly spoke up as both their chests fell and rose somewhat rapidly, panting from the heat.

"It's Saturday. Are you gonna do something later with your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" Seojun breathlessly repeated. "Who are you talking about?"

"I'll do everything you say," the Kim boy drawled out cutely as he leaned forward slightly with a smile.

Seojun groaned, "Will you stop? It's nothing like that."

"Why don't you ask her out? Miseon's pretty, don't you think so?"

"She's not pretty," the Han boy argued childishly, refusing to tell the boy in front of him how he really thought about the petite girl that stole his heart. "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Speaking of Miseon," Chorong started before he took a deep breath. "She's been gone for a while..."

"She's probably sitting somewhere on her phone."

"I bet she's getting asked out by a group of guys right now," the Kim boy mindlessly stated, not noticing the way Seojun's body tensed up.

"What?"

"Nothing," Chorong innocently said before he exhaled loudly. "Ugh, I can't take this anymore. I'm just gonna go get some ice cream."

"Don't forget to buy boiled eggs!" Seojun shouted as they made their way out of the dry sauna, finally leaving the fiery pit behind.

Meanwhile, Miseon silently hummed to herself as she sipped on her strawberry milk, completely immersed in the digital book she was reading on her phone as her curtain bangs covered her eyes slightly. She had tied her hair into a cute ponytail before she started eating, not wanting it to get dirty and decided to just leave as it was.

However, as she was about to turn the next page, a loud noise echoed next to her, startling the petite girl before she shifted her gaze towards the sound. Miseon quickly went to help the poor boy who had dropped his bag on the ground, its contents spilling over the floor.

Grabbing his books, she hurriedly grabbed the papers that were trying to fly away before she finally turned her attention to the boy, her eyes widening as she stared at him. Dark brown bangs covered his eyes slightly as he continued to grab his things, too preoccupied to notice the petite girl who was staring at him. He looked around her age, maybe younger, but Miseon couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity the more she looked at him.

Shaking herself out of her daze, Miseon handed him the items she had gathered with a shy smile as the both of them stood up. "Here you go."

"Thank you," the boy said as he gave her a wide smile, his eyes turning into little crescent moons as they sparkled in the light.

"Ah, it's no problem," the Kim girl started before suddenly she felt a hand grab her wrist, pulling her away from the cute boy before he had a chance to continue their conversation. Sending her one last smile, Miseon could only watch as he walked away before she turned around, glaring at the boy who was pulling her in the opposite direction. "That was rude..."

"Rude? Didn't you see his face? I basically saved you," Seojun scoffed as he grabbed her things and pushed them into her arms before dragging her towards the changing rooms.

"Save me? I helped him pick up his stuff," Miseon mumbled, a confused expression resting on her delicate features. "What's wrong with his face, anyway?"

"Didn't you know pretty boys are only pretty on the outside?"

"But you're pretty on the outside and inside..."

"Whatever, get changed, we're leaving," Seojun blushed as he spun her around, gently pushing her forwards before walking away with a small smile, feeling giddy that she thought he was pretty.

The petite girl pouted before she walked inside the changing rooms, the unknown guy's cute smile replaying in her mind.

'I swear I've seen him somewhere...'