˗ˏˋ 23 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Finding Jugyeong with her costume already on, Miseon went to sit next to the tall girl. She had made sure that it wasn't obvious that she cried before making her way out to the gymnasium. Sending her best friend a smile, she linked her arms with her before joining the crowd, shouting encouraging words to both teams.

Soon the game started and the Kim girl couldn't help but smile widely as her eyes followed the Han boy, her heart fluttering. Both the teams were strong and had amazing skills in the sport, and Miseon wondered who the winner was going to be. The cheers grew louder and louder as the game continued; the students clearly entertained.

The brunette glanced to her right and saw Seojun's friends cheering for him every time he scored - but what made it all even funnier was how they were all wearing cheerleading outfits. Meeting one of the boy's eyes, the petite girl sent him a pretty smile as she waved at him before turning her attention towards the front.

Eventually, Suho and Seojun, the main stars, were head to head in the game. The crowd cheered louder as the two competed against one another - their anger for each other fuelled their competitive sides.

Miseon watched anxiously as Seojun went to shoot, only for Suho to block and make the winning shot, ending the game with a win for his team. The brunette clapped alongside her best friend before her eyes locked with the Han boy's sharp ones. Beaming down at him, she sent him a thumbs up, causing the boy to smile softly at her before Suho walked up to him.

"Just like you said," the Lee boy started, Seojun narrowing his eyes as he continued. "It was all my fault. So take out your anger on me. I'm willing to accept it all, but don't mess with Jugyeong or Miseon because of it. I won't let you."

Without letting the boy the chance to reply, Suho wandered away. Seojun could only glare as he stared at his retreating figure, an irritated expression resting on his handsome features.

-

A few hours had passed and the four girls were now at the last event of the day, a concert. A boy was beautifully singing on the stage as Sooa spoke up, catching their attention.

"Should we watch from the front or the back?"

"Actually, I'm kind of tired and would like to-" Jugyeong sighed before Sooa cut her off.

"Don't you dare say you'll leave first," the short-haired girl pouted. "Why would you go home when the highlight of the night is yet to come?"

"She's right," Soojin added, as Miseon silently observed her best friend, wondering why she had such a sad look in her eyes. "Stay and watch the show with us. Come on!"

Sitting down around the middle, the four friends watched as the guy on the stage finished his song before speaking up.

"This song isn't widely known, but it's one by the late Jung Seyeon who I was a big fan of. I bring you this song in the memory of Jung Seyeon who left this world a year ago."

Everyone applauded before the crowd slowly started swaying to the music, the slow song beginning. Miseon grabbed Jugyeong's hand, offering the taller girl a soft smile, hoping to bring her a bit of comfort before closing her eyes, letting the boy's voice wash her worries away.

"Why did it have to be this song?" Soojin questioned, a disapproving expression resting on her face. "Han Seojun might start it up with Suho again."

The Kim girl's head snapped in her direction at the mention of Seojun, her eyes going wide as she recalled what the Han boy had told her a couple of days ago.

"Why? Is there a history between them?" Sooa asked, confusion falling upon her and Jugyeong.

"They were close. Suho, Seojun, and Jung Seyeon," the Kang girl added as she turned her attention towards the short-haired girl next to her. "Didn't Suho tell you?"

"What?" Jugyeong quietly muttered.

"Ah, right, I think I remember something like that," Sooa nodded.

Miseon glanced around before she stood up, startling her friends as she took her phone out of her purse. She had to find Seojun before something happened. Quickly sending a message to the Han boy, asking where he was before the brunette peered down at the trio, shooting them a sympathetic smile.

"I have to go, something urgent came up," she announced before hurriedly walking out of the crowded aisle, running up the stairs as she made her way to the back of the area where the exit was. Pressing Seojun's number, the petite girl held her phone to her ear as she continued to walk, concern washing over her. Was he okay? Is he fighting with Suho because of it? Is he even at the concert?

However, all her thoughts came to a halt as she saw a breathless Suho crouch down, his hands against his knees as his vision blurred, tears filling his eyes as he desperately tried to blink them away.

"Suho?" Miseon spoke up as she turned her phone off, shoving it into her purse before her eyes widened. The boy was now on the ground, panting heavily as the petite girl ran up to him, holding him in her arms as she frantically looked down at him, panic settling in. Loud sobs racked through his body, and the Kim girl hugged him tightly, tears of her own welling up in her eyes.

"It's gonna be okay," she murmured, patting the boy's head as she held him close to her. Suho clung onto her arm as he felt his vision darken slightly, feeling lightheaded as Miseon hopelessly looked around, tears rolling down her face. "It's gonna be okay, Suho."

Suddenly Jugyeong ran up to them, shock washing over her as her eyes met Miseon's tear-filled ones. "Sunnie? Suho? What's wrong?"

"Oh, thank God," the Kim girl cried as Suho's grip tightened, causing her heart to break as she felt him shake in her arms. "I think he's having a panic attack. We need to get him out of here."

Jugyeong nodded as the two helped the boy up onto his feet. He was still holding Miseon's arm before he seemed to shake himself out of his state a bit. Releasing the girl, Suho stumbled, causing her to reach out for him, only for him to push her away slightly.

"Go," he harshly mumbled as Jugyeong watched with a pained expression.

"Suho-"

"I said go!" He yelled before he staggered away, Jugyeong running after him. As Miseon was about to do the same, she felt someone grab her wrist, stopping her from going any further. Turning her head, her teary eyes met Seojun's wide ones.

"Are you okay?" The Han boy asked, concern washing over him as the two stared at each other, his eyes scanning her face. "What happened?"

"I'm okay," the brunette breathed as she wiped the remaining tears with her free hand. Her heart feeling heavy as the image of Suho's tear-stained face replayed in her mind.

"Come on," Seojun said before he released her wrist, only for him to grab her hand and drag her away. "Let's get out of here."

'I'll send him a message later,' Miseon thought as she let the tall boy lead her wherever - her thoughts too occupied with Suho's wellbeing to properly process what was happening around her.