˗ˏˋ 18 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon had spent the rest of her lunch period hiding away from Seojun in the restroom. He had kept annoying her and the girl just couldn't catch a break. Washing her face, she patted it dry before taking a deep breath, preparing herself to exit the bathroom.

Walking out, the brunette was caught off guard as she crashed into Seojun. Tripping over her own feet, Miseon closed her eyes as she waited for the painful impact she was about to have with the floor. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all.

Opening her eyes, Miseon gawked as Seojun held her in his arms, preventing her from injuring herself more than she was already. The duo silently stared at each other, too lost in their own bubble to notice that Seojun's friends had joined them.

Their yelling broke the short girl out of her daze. Quickly standing up, Miseon accidentally bumped heads with the Han boy, causing him to stumble away in pain.

"Hey!"

"You shouldn't have stopped me!" Miseon exclaimed as she held her forehead, her vision going blurry. "I almost fell because of you!"

"I helped you," Seojun argued, annoyance bubbling inside of him.

"Well, don't," the brunette whined. "If you're going to do as I say, just take your motorcycle key, okay?"

Seojun could only watch in disbelief as the petite girl turned around and walked away, her hand gently holding her head as it throbbed. She'll have to take painkillers when she goes back to the classroom.

"What are you doing? She just fell for me!" The Han boy shouted as his friends grabbed him, dragging him away as they told him he got rejected. "But I'm Han Seojun!"

-

Walking down the hallways, Miseon sighed, she felt as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She didn't understand what came over the boy, but she was just happy it had ended - at least, that's what she hoped.

Slowing down not to bump into the students, the brunette watched as they left their classroom before hearing a pretty voice echo from the room, catching her attention.

Smiling at the kids who strolled past her, Miseon peered into the classroom, noticing the girl who stood by the piano, her beautiful voice bouncing off the walls.