˗ˏˋ 17 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon politely bowed as she thanked the doctor the next day. They had discharged her earlier than she thought they would, as her test results came back negative and no major symptoms had appeared. Quickly making her way home, the brunette hurriedly cleaned up and slipped into her uniform before tending to her lip. You couldn't tell at first glance that it had been injured since it wasn't too noticeable, so she added some ointment on it and took some painkillers for her headache.

Arriving in school just in time, Miseon sighed in relief as she slowed down her pace. She was happy that the hospital released her earlier than expected since she didn't want to miss school, knowing questions from her classmates would bombard her and she didn't want the school to alert her recovering mother with her absence.

The petite girl halted as she saw Han Seojun in the distance. His hands were in his pockets as he glanced around, not having noticed her presence yet. Truthfully, Miseon had been a little upset that he had left her there by herself, but after she checked her phone yesterday and saw the multiple missed calls from him, she felt better. Surely, he had a good reason for what he did, and Miseon wasn't one to hold grudges against people she cared about, especially when it came to him.

Quietly approaching him, the Kim girl pinched his arm, catching his attention instantly. "Hey! Who do you think you-" Seojun started as he turned around, cutting himself off as he noticed the petite girl behind him, a large smile gracing her features.

"Hello to you too, Mullet boy," Miseon teased as she peered up at the tall boy.

"I.. uh... Are you okay?" Seojun stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling nervous. "Suho told me you were in the hospital. I would have gone to see you, but he didn't wanna tell me the address."

"I'm alright. Are you okay, though? They didn't hurt you, right?"

"I'm okay. Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was waiting for you to come back when those guys just popped out of nowhere and I ran away without thinking. I... I didn't know you would see me and follow me. Had I known-" Seojun breathed, closing his eyes as he winced at the thought of her getting hurt. "I would have gone after you."

"It's not your fault, Seo. I'm not mad at you," Miseon reassured as she patted his arm, flashing the boy a pretty smile. Seojun sighed in relief before he took something out of his pockets. Grabbing her hand, he placed his motorcycle keys on the palm of her hands with a satisfied smirk.