DUE

Sakusa came home to a chilly house

Sakusa came home to a chilly house. He was a lone wolf. The only person he lives with is his older sister, Kayoko; who's currently away at her boyfriend's house for a two days.

He almost never has guests over unless it's Suna. The heart-breaker tends to crash at his house whenever he has no where else to go.

So you can already imagine his face when he was greeted by a yawning familiar.

"What happened? Thought you were heading back home." Sakusa initiated.

"Haha, nice joke, home, pfft. And change of plans, I was-"

"Was?"

Suna continued with a smirk."—Was gonna go back to that hell-hole but decided not to because, you've got plenty of toothbrushes to pass around, I bet. Think of this as one of my month-long pit stops!"

Suna swayed around the comfy home wearing only a towel around his torso. "Not like we're not used to it by now." Germie shrugged.

He looked at the clock on the wall, he had just came back from his quick grocery trip and was waiting for school to start.

Three times a week, he gets up at five in the morning and goes mini-grocery shopping, which he then comes home afterwards, just in time to throw on his learning clothes.

"Rin, I know you've declined the offer time and time but, you should just move in!" Sakusa leaned against his tote bags with a worried expression.

Rintaro groaned sorely. "How many times I gotta tell 'ya, 'Kusa? I'm not a bum!" He turned around swiftly, earning a slight swing from his towel.

Sakusa stared at the finger being pointed at him. He rolled his eyes like he has a million times and walked away. A few seconds through the door-way, he withdrew his steps and peeked through the frame.

"Maybe stop acting like one then." Rin's shoulders visibly drooped, he stood there until the door slammed and his ears rung from stress.