TRE

"If you won't move in with me, can you at least explain to me why life at your old house is so incredibly insufferable? I mean, I let you crash at my house whenever you want, it's about time you tell me

"If you won't move in with me, can you at least explain to me why life at your old house is so incredibly insufferable? I mean, I let you crash at my house whenever you want, it's about time you tell me."

Sakusa pestered the heart-breaker with burning questions. Rintaro maintained his gaze fixated on the spotty sidewalk. It was as if he was day-dreaming but without the dreaming, half of his mind was somewhere else while the other half was trying to come up with a response.

The pale germaphobe snapped his fingers beside his ear, Rintaro shot up at the sound. "L-later." He shook his head quickly, squeezing his backpack strap.

He nodded reality off and sped up his footsteps, Sakusa watched the boy flee with a concerning frown.

It was like the world stopped and time froze when the boy stepped foot in the vast hallway of North Ride High, land of the bitchy highschool archetypes that wouldn't hesitate to throw you under the bus for a little attention.

Just like everyone else, Suna Rintaro was known for something. To others, Suna's reputation seemed lousy and nasty.

But personally, the heart-breaker couldn't care less. "Heard you really lived up to your name last night with, Michie." Then the world regained it's consciousness and Suna could see the person walking next to him too clearly.

"Psh. You just wait for any classic little rumor to be passed around so you can come over and hog my dick like the little soul-sucker you are. God you annoy me, Miya."

"Though admit it, it's true." Osamu, with his dyed bangs, continued.

"Is what true? That I'm a slut, because I'm sure you already know the answer to that." Suna blinked slowly as always. He turned his head sideways and stared at the boy piercing his eyes into him.

"So it is true, you cheated on Michie with her hippie sister, huh?" The twin chuckled lowly. "I'm not surprised. Hey, when're you gonna start banging the teachers?"

Suna's fuse blew. Under the time that Osamu Miya blinked, he was shoved into an empty room, tripping over the door and plopping down on the cold marble.

After his fall, Rin crouched down in front of him and decorated the twin's porcelain neck with his hand. "Listen to me you irritating, hobbit fetus, dickbreath— assmonkey! Hop off my dick before I cut your's off!"

Osamu gulped, Rin felt the ball of saliva slide down his adams apple. He backed away from the silenced adolescent. Slowly withdrawing his hand from his neck and leaving the small discreet room.

"It'd be nice to finally hear a good rumor about you, Suna Rin. But I guess that can only happen when you finally face the real world instead of sticking your popstar penis into girls for the heck of it."

The tall stud seducer stopped in his tracks and faced the chatterbox on the floor one more time. "You word it out to sound like I enjoy being a douche." He cocked his head. "You got me all wrong because I don't. This isn't a fun thoughtless adventure, it never has been."

Again, his heart ached with pain from the endless misery he put himself through. His eyes filled to the brim with salty water. The aloof romeo nonchalantly scurried off.