OTTO

Tensity struck the boy with the blood red face, he hadn't noticed it yet but he was staring at the grey haired boy breathe smoke

Tensity struck the boy with the blood red face, he hadn't noticed it yet but he was staring at the grey haired boy breathe smoke. When the flustered romeo did notice, he went back to covering his rosy cheeks and turned around, about ready to leave the small room as fast he could.

"Why are you such in a rush, party boy?" Suna's brain combusted at his words. "Am I that bad?" He chuckled coldly, you could hear the rasp in his throat.

Suna turned around slowly. Swallowing his distress he asks, "I've..got places to be." He said in a straightforward yet wobbly voice.

Osamu laughed at this. "Or maybe it's because you don't like me." He said with a faint smirk. Suna twisted his head subconsciously and squinted his dark black eyes.

"You've just noticed?" He led on with yet another smirk. At this point, the prominent look of strain he once had written all over his face was gone after he got so invested in their conversation.

Osamu laughed again but smoke left his mouth. They locked eyes again, it was awkward in there, too quiet to Suna's liking. He watched Osamu take hits of his uniquely designed vape in hope he'd find a topic to talk about.

The jumpy boy gave up and let his shoulders drop. Osamu watched him, the boy who's always despised him, plop down beside him as he reached for the thing, never did Osamu take his eyes off the boy's lips.

"I got dumped." He said breathlessly. Suna glanced over at him with raised brows.

"Hm, tough. What for?" He said in between hits.

Osamu looked away from his plump lips. "Turns out they secretly hated everything I did. He used me as arm candy." He turned to look back at Suna who was already looking at him with his usual drooping eyelids and long eyelashes.

He passed on the small black object back to him and looked around the room. Meanwhile, Osamu looked at him with piercing eyes. "Didn't you hear what I said? I said-"

"I know what you said. I just don't care." He rested his chin on his palm while he sat with crossed legs like a kindergartener. Osamu was taken aback. He observed how slowly the boy blinked and how his chest rose up and down.

He felt his chest twist. "Welp, this was a good talk, never expected that from you." Suna stood up from the corner the two leaned on. "See you at lunch, Miya." He smoothly backed away from the conversation and threw up a random gesture before walking out of the dim room.

The sun outlined the lanky boy's mysterious figure before the door shut closed and at that moment, Osamu felt his heart throb.