CINQUE

Suna Rintaro softly rowed down the school halls on his skateboard

Suna Rintaro softly rowed down the school halls on his skateboard. The sound of it's wheels rolling and doing it's thing was only what he heard. Soon, the halls broke out with puberty stricken adolescents and cliques.

The hallway got crowded and Suna had no other choice but to walk on foot.

School was out and Suna had some thinking to do. "Hey- Rin, what the hell happened to you at lunch? You totally just ditched me in the middle of a bonding moment."

The lanky skater boy looked to his side and saw his curly haired friend adjusting his mask. His grip softened around his board. "Fuck I'm sorry about that, man. I got distracted and just forgot I had to pee."

Rin ran his hand over his pale face. "I'll make it up to you, how 'bout that?" He threw down his spray-painted skateboard and hopped on, Sakusa followed on his black bike.

"Depends, what's on your mind?" A moment of silence hit the two, Sakusa was too busy blindly staring at Suna in curiosity to notice where they had stopped. Suna finally looked back at him with a grin.

It made the clean freak direct his attention some other place, his eyes landed on the big green sign with multi-colored lettering. "Depends on how you feel about foot-longs?"

The two best friends started snickering, riding their way towards the famous fast food establishment.

In line, standing with his custom skateboard by the nose, the two stood in silence while they waited for their turn to order. The silence soon became too overwhelming for little ol' Suna Rintaro and his obscure feelings for Osamu ceased his current thoughts.

"I need some air. Order for me would 'ya?" He squinted his eyes and slid his hand through his floppy hair, Germie nodded in return.

Suna quickly stepped out into the hot sunlight that shone over the restaurant. He felt the sun burning holes into his paper white skin but he ignored the feeling and focused on other things, such as the boy who keeps invading his troubled little head.

He groaned in frustration and plopped down onto his skateboard. He used his feet to rock back and forth on the yellow wheels while his styled hair blowed in the wind. Suna leaned forward and took out his phone from his back pocket.

His eyes glued to the screen immediately as he opened instagram. He roamed around on Atsumu's page to see if it activated anything inside of him but, nothing. So then he tried stalking his twin brother.

Only a few seconds on his page and Suna had heart eyes. For some reason he enjoyed looking at Osamu's odd pictures, the charmed boy chuckled at one of Osamu's unique photos. The door sprang open with the jingle of a few bells.

Suna nearly threw his phone at the surprise. "What, were you watching porn or something?" Sakusa joked. "I got you my sister's favorite, though I'll see you later." Suna took the wrapped sandwich happily.

"Where you goin'?" He asked while stuffing the sandwich and beverage into his school bag.

"Something came up with Kayoko and she's pissed at me so. Talk to you later, playa." Sakusa replied with finger guns, Suna did the same and watched his friend ride away on his bike.

Suna calmly took back his phone from the ground. It buzzed in his hand, he looked past his cracked screen and read the informational party invite posted by his school's legendary party god, Nicolas.

His lips pursed out in excitement and interest. He looked around for a while, thinking long and hard about his options. He got up off his skateboard and stood on it instead, he began to smoothly ride out of Subway's property.

You need a break Suna, think of it as a distraction from all the bullshit rumors. You'll have fun. He thought through. He threw his head back and let the heat glisten sweat on his skin. His eyes were wide and he had a smirk on.