chapter one

"w-what?"purple hair girl ask her mother she ask again "you gonna marry with someone?" her mother nodded she pat (name) head before said "don't worry i trust him" (name) just silent her mother know (name) really shy when begin with new people (nane) ask "when?" her mother answer "now,we gonna living with them" (name) got confused she ask "them? You sa-" her mother cut her word before  said "oh! I forget! He have two son they gonna be your stepbrother". (name) play with her finger she got more nervous.

(name) mother go out from her room leave (name) alone she hear virbate from her phone and see ayato she off the hpone before start to pack.

-meanwhile haitani-
"ran! rindou!"mr.haitani shout he son name they walk ran ask "what?" mr.haitani said "today you guys gonna have new mother and sibling" rindou shout "what!?" mr.haitani nodded before continue "they will arrive here and live with us" mr.haitani staring at them with death eyes ran and rindou just silent he said "make sure treat they in good way most important is your stepsister".

-back to noba-
"are you ready?" (name) mother ask her beautiful daughter (name) nodded miss noba start the engine and drive away (name) don't even talk with her mother she just thinking about how she gonna singing sunddenly her mother speak "(name)? Don't worry i already talk to your stepfather about your hobby" (name) eyes sparkly her mother giggle after hour they arrive.

"woah"(name) said her purple eyes look around "(name)! Come here!" she turn and help her mother take out suitcase while she help her mother (name) hear guy voice "hello darling!" (name) peek see her mother hug the unknown guy 'maybe he is my father?' (name) thought.

"hello beautiful" (name) hear the guy said she turn and look away mr.haitani already know (name) is shy so is okay for he miss noba said "let's go" (name) ask "b-but how about this suitcase?" mr.haitani said "don't worry i already ask my son to help,come" (name) grip her bag before follow them behide.

-inside-
'not bad' (name) thought she don't notice infornt her mom have two young guy  they just look at noba and (name) when she turn (name) suprised her mother smile she pull (name) infornt the two guy mr.haitani said "boys introduced youself" one of guy said "hello my name is rindou haitani" noba said "nice to meet you" the pigtail hair said "my name is ran haitani" they look at (name) noba notice she pinch her arms.

"h-hello my name is (name) n-noba" her soft voice make they heart melt ran thought 'not bad,she cute and her voice is so soft' miss noba introduced herself "hello boys,my name is noba katsuki" they bow mr.haitani clap he hand and said "you two take (name) to her room" they nodded and start walk (name) who still behide she run don't want to lost them.

"so,you are our stepsister?"rindou ask (name) just nodded she still feel awkward ran ask "just call us oni-chan" (name) still silent rindou got pissed off he pinning (name) at wall ran stoo walking he said "you really don't have mouth to talk?" ran put he hand on rindou shoulder he said "don't scared she,don't you remember about what father said" rindou just make 'tch' sound and walk away.

Ran look at (name) with blank face before said "let's go" (name) look down and they continue walk.

-arrive at (name) room-
"t-thank you"she said softly ran pat her head make (name) look up rand realize what he doing to (name) he said "sorry" ran walk away leave (name) dumbfound she open the door and walk inside her eyes look around before remember about ayato mesej she take out her phone and check see.

You missing 3 call
2 mesej

Ayato-
Hey (name)-chan?

Ayato
Hey!?why i see your house is empty!?

(name)
I sorry ayato my mother is gonna marry with someone and we have to living with him.

Close

(name) turn off her phone and walk to balcony she smile because her eyes feel so cool see around the mansion (name) eyes see rindou and ran talk each other she smile turn to normal she walk back inside and lay one her bed *knock*knock* (name) sit up she see her dad she smile mr.haitani walk and ask"you like here?" (name) nodded mr.haitani pat her head and said "you studio is already done tomorrow you can use oh there i give you guiter" (name) eyes sparkly she hold her dad hand and said "thank you" mr.haitani giggle (name) suprised she let go her dad walk to door and said "go rest i will ask ran or rindou to wake up you" he walk out (name) thought 'i guess mom chosees the right family' she lay down and close her eyes.

Hello guys thanks for read my story😊