chapter two

(morning)
*knock*knock*(name) slowly open her eyes after she look around until her eyes stop at clock 9;00 am (name) freak out she stand up run to bahtroom door but before she about to hold the handle (name) feet step into wrong way and make her fall.

-meanwhile-
-rindou-
Me and ran walk to dinning room but mom ask one of us to go wake up (name) i know ran is lazy to go so i have to do it i walk to her room after few minutes i arrive i knock her door i don't hear anything i decide to knock again but sunddenly i hear thump i ooen the door and shout "oi (na-"but i stop when my eyes stop at small fingure on floor i ask "what are you doing?" (name) stand up she answer "i-i just fall" i sigh and close the door.

-(name)-
After rindou-nichan go away i walk back to bahtroom and take shower to fresh my body after hour i don't i walk out to wearing clothes

(her clothes)

I open my eyes and suprised see rindou-nichan he turn to me and ask "let's go" i nodded shy he take me to dinning room when we arrive my mom smile she ask " do you rest well?" i nodded my dad come from behide pat my head he whisper "you can use th...

I open my eyes and suprised see rindou-nichan he turn to me and ask "let's go" i nodded shy he take me to dinning room when we arrive my mom smile she ask " do you rest well?" i nodded my dad come from behide pat my head he whisper "you can use the stadio" i smile.

"let's go eat" her mom said (name) about to sit but her phone ringging she said "i-i sorry" (name) walk out from dinning room she take out her phone see ayato name she answer.

-call

Ayato
(name)!? Where are you new house!?

(name)
Ayato y-you don't need to shout,my house at (name house)

Ayato
Okay let's meet tomorrow today i busy

(name)
Okay bye

-end call-

(name) walk back her mom ask" who is that?" she answer "is ayato,mum?can he come here?" noba nodded (name) sigh thankfull they start to eat.

-whild eat-
"(name)?" (name) hear her dad calling her name she answer "yes" her dad said "tomorrow you will school with ran and rindou" (name) look at her stebrother they notice and they staring back (name) got nervous she look away.

After breakfast (name) sit on couch bored her mom and dad go out she alone with rindou and ran sunddenly someone ring the bell she walk to door and open she thought her mom the one ring the bell but she wrong there standing three people she don't know.

"(name) who i-oh izana" ran walk to they while(name) try her best to get out but when she back off her back bump to someone (name) turn see rindou staring at her with cooling eyes she back off another direction.

"who is she?" (name) turn to three person rindou said " she is our stepsister" guy with stitch "oh really thought you guys have new girl"(name) standing there confused izana guy giggle he said "you really cute" (name) look away blush.

"g-gomen i have to go" (name) run upstairs she don't care if he lost or not she stop and look around before sigh she already lost sunddenly her eyes stop at her favour colour door she walk and open it.

"w-woah!?" (name) eyes sparkly she walk inside.

-outside

-inside

(name) smile she start to try everthing she look around her eyes stop at sign there writen (instrument) (name) run and open it "omg" she freak out (name) take one guitar and setting since she bored (name) decide to sing one song,she sit at chair a...

(name) smile she start to try everthing she look around her eyes stop at sign there writen (instrument) (name) run and open it "omg" she freak out (name) take one guitar and setting since she bored (name) decide to sing one song,she sit at chair and start to play the melody.

(just imagine you singging)

-meanwhile-
"yo do you guys hear that?"ask ran the four person stop what they doing (name) soft voice appeared izana said "so good" shion said "that's you guys stepsister right?" rindou and ran shock kakucho ask "what the hell are you guys look more shock then us?"ran answer "we don't know she can sing" shion said "really? your guys can't have sister" ran said "let's check out" they nodded.

They walk to on room ran, rindou, izana, kakucho and shion peek see (name) smile while singging they heart beat 'so cute'izana thought ran look at rindou before said "guys let's go back to livi-"but he words got cut by mr.haitani "what are you guys doing?" they about to shout but they remember about (name) ran,rindou and three human pull mr.haitani to living room,don't want get caught.

-back to.(name'
After (name) done sing she put the guiter back to room and about to walk out but her eyes got shock after see the door is open she peek scared if brother and they friend see she don't see anything until her eyes caught her mom walk up she look at (name) face and ask "(name)? What are you doing?" she close the door her mom smile (name) walk to her mom and ask "you already back?"her mom nodded.

"(name) can you help me give cookies to our guest?"noba smile (name) nodded she walk downstair go to kitchen and take cookie with tea she breath in and out before walk to livingroom.

-at living room-
(name) walk she just staring down don't want see they face because she feel so shy mr.haitani calling (name) "(name)?" she look to her dad , mr.haitani said  "this is your brother friend this is izana kurokawa,this is kakucho and shion madarame"(name) introduced herself "h-hello my name is (n-name) no-haitani"she look at they before walk away.

"mom i gonna be at my room to write some lyric" (name) said her mom while play with her hand miss noba answer "okay but make sure you if you need anything call me or your brother" (name) said "okay" (name) walk to her room and start to write.

Hello guys thanks for read my stroy i jope you guys like it oh my another story i will stop for while because i don't have idea.😔😔