chapter twelve

(warning;blood)

-(name)
I stand beside mitsuya my body is shiver i so scared mitsuya notice he put hand on me and said "don't worry,you brother is strong" i look at him and nodded slowly mitsuya walk to my brother i said "mitsuya...you bleeding" he turn smile before said "this cut can't take me down" my eyes wide he start fight.

-haitani
Ran run to kevin and punch him but kevin dodged i so suprised kevin take out knife he cut ran cheek mitsuya kick him and dodged kevin attack i look around to find rocks or something sunddenly my eyes stop at bat i take it and throw at ran he take and smack kevin hard in head

Kevin eyes turn white and fall the blood come out rindoy look at ran "let's go now!?" mitsuya said rindou nodded ran take (name) he can feel her shiver.

-meanwhile
"heheh...you guys so weak"ayato said mikey and izana breathing heavily izana said "you too" ayato run to izana he kick izana mikey block he said "don't forget about me jackass!" mikey punch he face ayato spit the blood and look at they with death glaring.

"not bad" mikey and izana run to ayato they kick at same time ayato hold the leg he spinning they and throw "izana! Mikey!" the two head turn to voice they smile see (name) ran and rindou run to him ran smack the bat while rindou kick he (name) look at mikey and izana she hold they hand  before said" let's go home,i scared" izana said "no we almost done"mikey pat her head.

"how dare you!?" ran shout he punch ayato face and kick he leg ayato fall rindou sit on him and punch ayato many time they use they long skill which one of them hold ayato hand anothet punch ayato,he face got blood.

"n-nichan stop!?" (name) shout she can't take it anymore seeing blood come out from ayato mouth and nose izana adnd mikey stop them the sibling breath havily  (name) wipe her tear she run to they.

While run (name) see ayato hand move she thougth he already pass out but she wrong ayato take knife and stand up (name) shout "behide you! They turn but is too late ayato already move he hand.

*cough**cough* they turn and wide eyes see (name) got stab ayato shock he back off and said "n-no i don't d-do" izana shout "AYATO!?" ayato run away leaving they ran and rindou fall on the ground  takemichi shock see what happend he quickly call the ambulance.

"w-why you do that?"ran ask (name) look up her mouth cover blood she said "t-to s-save you n-nichan" (omg i can't do this T-T) rindou said "don't close your eyes please" (name) smile she said "d-don't worry i strong like you guys"ran and rindou tear fall on her cheek,(name) said "don't cry,i said i be strong" they nodded after hour ambulance come (name) already close her eyes.

-at hospital
Izana people and mikey friend wait ran keep walk around shion calm rindou down after few minutes the docter come out ran and rindou run to her and ask "how my sister?" the docter smile she said "you sister really strong even she got stab she can hold it,don't worry you sister is fine" ran and rindou shock they all so thankfull.

"thanks god" rindou said smile izana and mikey smile they so happy to see they sunshine again the doctor ask "want see her?" they all nodded the doctor answer "you sis will change to room 103 you can visit her few minute please wait little" they nodded she walk away.

-skiptime-
-(name)
I sit on my bed no i mean hospital bed my eyes look at window seeing bird flying i sunddenly remember all memories about me and ayato i don't notice the tear fall at my cheeck

*open door*

I look see the othes ran and rindou run to me hug thighly mitsuya hit they head before said "she still injured" the two sibling move away i laugh izana touch my cheek he ask "are you crying?" i blink and answer "yeah,just remember something" mikey eat apple and sit next me,he ask "about ayato" i look away then i feel two warn hand on my head.

"the past is past,now you should be more happy" ran said in soft voice my cheek red draken ask "how about we all go out after (name) already feel okay?" i nodded and said "we all can watch movie,have fun,singing and more" izana smirk he said "anyway you voice is beautifull when you singging" i look at him try to understand my face go more red i ask "h-how you know!?" izana answer" ooh when we first meet we hear you sing so we quiet hear" i look away mikey said "you should sing for me,i want hear" i nodded

"thank you..."they look at (name) confused she look up and said again "thank you for all the time you guys" they heartbeat fast mikey and izana pinch her cheeck (name) eyes have tear she said "owuch,stoup it" izana shout "soo,cute!" mikey nodded they laugh mitsuya look at clock he said "stop it's already 12;00am,we should go now" theu stop pinch her cheeck (name) rubbed her red cheeck.

"yeah,bye (name)" ran and rindou said she wave when they gone (name) smile remember what happend (name) lay down and said " goodnight you guys....ayato" (name) close her eyes.

Hey hey hey guys thanks for read my story this book will end at chapter 13 because i soooo busy and always have class online so i sorry ;( i hope you guys like it ;3