chapter eight

"oh hello (name)-chan" Mikey said (name) smile Izana look at mikey he ask "what are you guys doing here?"draken walk infornt mikey and staring at him with death eyes mikey said "kenchin,stop" draken back off mikey answer "this is our place to have fun,how about you?"izana look at (name) mikey turn to (name) too

-(name)
'w-wait why this two people look at me like i'm snack' "(name)-chan are they fighting?" mikey point at ran and ayato who look like cat dog (name) answer "y-you see" draken walk to ran and ayato her karate the two boy head .

"the hel-"ayato got cut of but draken give him death glaring he thought 'shit toman is here i need to escape now' ran rubbed he head draken ask "what the hell are you guys doing?"ayato sigh he walk to (name) and said e-etto (name)-chan let's meet again when i free kay and i will take my revenger~" (name) just wave at him, ayato walk away.

"(name)-chan want hang out with us?"mikey said (name) open her mouth ready to answer but rindou pull her closer (name) sweatdropp rindou said "no! She will hang out with us!?" mikey walk to rindou and pull her hand (name) feel like toy mikey shout "let go rindou,let (name) with us!" rindou pulled back "not today!?"ran and draken got pissed off they walk to them and karate they head.

"ouch!?!"mikey and rindou said in same time,(name) sigh she rubbed her shoulder because it feel so hurt when they pull rindou said "she our sister (name) gonna hang out with us!"miksy smirk he said "is stepsister idiot!?" (name) have enough with them she punch the machine everyone stop (name) look down.

"(name)/(name)-chan?"she move her hand and look up with tear on her eyes ran and rindou panick (name) said "is hurt..." mikey laugh he said "(name)-chan you funny"ran wipe a little blood on her small hand rindou sigh.

"let's hang out together toman and tenjiku?"mikey said with smile (name) nodded ran and rindou just follow they walk to restaurant because is already time to full they stomach.

(name) sit infornt two girl she ask "hello my name is (name) haitani,how about you?" the yellow hair said "well my name is emma sano this is hinata tachibana"(name) said "is nice to meet you"hinata turn to yellow hair boy and whisper (name) smile the boy said "ano...my name is takemichi hanagaki this is chifuyu matsuno"(name) look at beside chifuyu he notice chifuyu said "this is takashi mitsuya"

"(name) what you want eat the waiter already wait"said rindou (name) quickly look at menu she point at her food and water the waiter nodded he walk away.

"so what we gonna do after eat?"shion ask (name) already see he tired face emma answer "how about some shopping"hinata and (name) nodded izana said "what?you guys will shopping until this mall close and we will wait like dumb person" hanma said "hm..not bad we can have boys time dude" mikey nodded ran and rindou argee too izana sigh he said "fine".(name) talk with hinata and emma while boy just fight little over place they want spend time.

"the food already arrive,here your go"the waiter said he put on table (name) eyes shine emma giggle.

(name) food and drink)