chapter three

*alarm* (name) open her eyes and turn off the alarm she walk to bahtroom to get ready because today is her first day school after few minutes she done (name) walk out just to see her new uniform she smile and wearing.

Her hair

(name) take her bag and walk out from her room she go to dinning room (name) see her brother and her mom (name) walk slowly she sit infornt the brother noba notice she kiss her forehead (name) smile she don't notice that two guy looking at (name) ...

(name) take her bag and walk out from her room she go to dinning room (name) see her brother and her mom (name) walk slowly she sit infornt the brother noba notice she kiss her forehead (name) smile she don't notice that two guy looking at (name) face.

"good morning" they dad walk inside (name) said "good m-morning"noba sit and they start to eat after done ran said "we going now" rindou stand up he look at (name) before ask "are you coming?"she nodded and take her bag (name) hug her mother before follow they.

"so beautifull"(name) said she forget about her brother "oi!?" the three person turn to left they see izana and shion ran wave they walk to them (name) got nervous when her eyes meet izana.

"good morning! (name)" izana said in happy tone (name) nodded and they continued walk to school after hours they arrive (name) look around she thought 'um...is this really school or...'rindou cutted her off "let's go dont speechless idiot"(name) got embarrassed her face is red izana notice he laugh.

-inside-
-(name)
Omg they staring at me with that expression i look around see many girl send death glare at me 'so scared' i thought ran and rindou helo me find my class,"here" ran and rindou stop i look up see my class ran said "study hard" he pat my head before walk away leave rindou ,he look at me and said "call us if anything or anyone bother you" i just nodded.

-skiptime-
*sigh* (name) feeling so tired she hear her stomach growly (name) stand up but the door sunddenly open make her jump amd all her classmate silent,there standing haitani brother with bread on they hand (name) blink ran walk to her seat and give two bread (name) whisper "thank you r-ran-nichan,rindou-nichan"
The two boy silent before walk out.

(name) sit back she smile and open the package and take one bite she really enjoy sunddenly someone just slam they hand (name) look up see girl brown and red short hair looking at her.

"hey!?who the hell are you?!"(name) confused she ask "w-what?" the girl with browm hair said "dumb who are you to them,how can ran and rindou senpai buy ugly girl bread"they smirk while (name) scared ther short hair girl said "are you sell yourself to they because you don't have money" the two girl laugh.

*THUMP* (name) hear someone just punch something her eyes got wide when she see ran punch the door and hw hand bleed (name) said "r-ran-nichan?" the two girl shock "nichan?!" ran look at they with death glaring he shout "DON'T EVEN TALK TO OUR SISTER IN THAT WAY!YOU BITCH!?" (name) eyes already have tear she scared about her brother.

"enough"rindou said he point at (name) who still froze on her spot ran walk to her and hug (name),her trembling body slowly clam, "is okay you safe now" ran said with soft voice.

-skip-
-home-
"we home" ran and rindou they eyes see a brown jacket they thought 'maybe dad friend is coming" they walk (name) walk pass her livingroom but with her sharp eyes (name) see ayato talking with her mom and dad she rum and hug ayato.

Ayato shock he hug back ran and rindou look at ayato with disgusting face haitani notice he said "you guys meet ayato kai he is (name) best friend"
Rindou look at ayato with death glare.

Ayato notice he stand up walk to rindou and ran before smirk he Whipers"hello my enemy"ran cliked he tongue ayato look at (name) he said "look like you sister choose me over your guys" he walk back to sit with noba,(name) and haitani.

-night-
"so (name) tell me if you have problem"ayato said while look at her face they sit on her bedroom (name) look at ayato before smile she shook her head ayato come closer make (name) confused she back off ayato put hand on her forehead and siad "nope you fine"
(name) blush *knock*knock* they hear someone knock the door ayato look at he watch before said"oops i have to go now!?"(name) said "oh,okay let's meet when we free" ayato nodded.

(name) nodded ayato open the door see haitano brothe he walk pass them and said "are you scared if i take you sister away,don't worry i will one day when i kill you"rindou and ran just grip they hand.

"ran-nichan? Rindou-nichan?"they turn to (name) ran said "let'sgo eat?" (name) said "okay!" they walk to dinning room (name) sit next to her mother and start eat.

"(name) tomorrow me and your dad will go to (c/n)" (name) ask "w-why?" haitani answer "we have work,so you guys have to be good kid and you can have sleepover" rindou ask "when you gonna back here?" noba answer "maybe next month" they just silent.

"thank you for the food!" they said in same time (name) help her mother wash dishe her mother ask "do you enjoy have family here?"(name) nodded her mother said " if you don't feel like you don't enjoy have family here tell me"(name) said i like to be here and have happy family" noba smile she said "go sleep" (name) point at dishe she said "don't worry about it, look"(name) look see haitani she nodded and walk to her room.

*yawn* (name) lay one her bed try to close her eyes but (name) feel her phone virbate she check and smile.

1 Chat

Ayato
Goodnight (name)

(name)
Goodnight :3

(name) turn off her phone and close her
eyes.

Thank you for read my story :3