chapter six

"We sorry!?" (name) suprised see two girl bowing infornt her, izana, ran, rindou and shion (name) blush because everyone look at her (name) said "n-no is okay,please don't bow!?" the short said "we want said sorry for everything we do to you on your first day school" izana said "before bully someone kira you have to know who your victim" (name) thought 'did he just give advice to her?' *bell*

"the bell is--" ran cut her word by pulled her infront class he said "we not going to school today but qe promise to pick up you after school okay?"(name) just nodded after her brother go away she walk to her sit and wait for teacher.

-haitani brother-
"wr gonna see kisaki?" ran ask izana we walk out from building rindou said "i hear mikey fire he out from toman" shion said "but why he want meet us?want us help him" we just silent.

-at building-
"yo kisaki"kakucho said he look at kisaki izana ask "so,you want to join us?"kisaki nodded shion said "i don't believe you"hanma walk near shion he said "oi shion watch your mouth" ran and rindou staring at hanma with bored face.

-back to (name)
*bell* (name) stand up she walk out from class everyone start to whisper something that make (name) nervous,she walk to vending machine and buy her f/d (name) walk back to class but someone bump to her (name) look up see a guy with scar on he face.

"watch where yo- huh?" the guy look at (name) before ask "hey are you haitani stepsister?" she nodded the guy said "i'm your brother friend kanji mochizuki"(name) said "nice to meet you mochizuki-san" he blush little.

"i going to my class bye mochizuki-san"(name) wave she run to her class .

-skiptime-
-afterschool-
*yawn* (name) walk out from building she feel really sleeping (name) look around try to find her brother because they promise to pick up her (name) eyes stop at her brother with two unkown guy.

"(name)!" izana pinch her cheek make her hurt rindou said "izana stop" he stop (name) turn to two unkown guy and ask "are you is ran-nichan and rindou-nichan friend?"the guy with earing answer "well yeah,my name is shuji hanma this is tetta kisaki"hanma smirk kisaki ask "who are you?"(name) answer "oh my bad,my name is (name) haitani" hanma and kisaki shock.

Hanma ask "are you they sister?"(name) shake her head "i'm they stepsister hihihi" ran said "let's go" (name) nodded she walk,on they way home izana see group he said "look like we have guest" rindou sigh they stop walk (name) forehead hit shion back.

'ouch...huh?' (name) see a familiar guy ran ask "what do you want?" the guy with mask on he face answer "nothing" he look at (name) izana notice he said "don't you dare ayato" (name) look at the guy she walk infornt izana.

"a-ayato?"(name) said he take off the mask and smile soft she ask "what are you doing here?"ayato answer "oh just walk around here" (name) eyes say a tattoo on he arms she want ask but hanma cut her "oi,ayato long time no see" ayato smirk he said "yeah,long time i see you grow up so fast...heh".

"ayato is time to go"kevin said witg bored face he eyes stop at (name) body ran pull her behide and said "are you just checking her"kevin cliked he tongue ayato laugh "hahah...don't worry,i already saw" (name) blush.

"what th-"izana said but ayato cut him "i don't care....(name)-chan let's meet tomorrow" (name) just silent,they walk away rindou turn to her and said "why you don't look so shock?" (name) ask "shock?what?" ran sigh he said "ayato is gangsta he is our enemy please be careful" (name) silent before said "i don't care he still my best friend"they just silent (name) said "i-i going" she walk away.

-(name)
After long walk i finally arrive home i open the door walk to my room anf fresh my body sunddenly i remember about before 'i think is rude' she walk out from room with pajamas.