chapter thirteen

"(name) open your eyes"

(name) open her eyes see around house have ballon and food they shout "welcome back!?" (name) smile before said "i'm back" hinata and emma come she give gif (name) ask "what it is?" the two girl said "secret" they laugh "(name) this is for you" she turn see mikey (name) take a small box she ask "can i open it?" mikey blush he answer "not now" (name) giggle.

"WE ARE BACK!?"ran,rindou and (name) turn to voice (name) run and hug her mother ran with rindou walk closer they dad ask "so...how?" rindou answer "ah..we fine"haitani pat they head izana and mikey come "wuuuuw...."they said in same time mitsuya and shion hit they head.

"ittai!"

(name) giggle and walk to girl she notice they really have fun (name) sunddenly remember something she run to upstair ran notice (name) take guiter from studio and walk back downtsair,everyone don't notice she sit on couch she breath in and out,(name) soft hand play a melody everyone stop and look at (name)

(just imagine)

-after sing
Everyone clap they hand (name) smile she look at her noba she nodded (name) said "thank you,because all of you i can do this"ran and rindou hug her,(name) hug back "looks like we late"(name) see hanma and kisaki she run and said" you guys come" hanma pat her head he ask "how you injured
(name) answer "is fine now bec-"before she can finish her word they all cutted her "because she is strong!" (name) blush and continue have fun.

(skiptime)
-after party
-(name)
"bye bye !"i wave at they now it's just me,mom,dad,rindou and ran i walk inside house feeling so tired when i about to walk pass livingroom i hear ran shout "what!it's too dangerous!" i walk closer and hear they said.

-haitani brother
Me and rindou sit on couch sunddenly our parents come they sit our dad said "rindou,ran we want tell you something"we look at they moom give something to us rindou blink he about to ask but dad cut he "yeah you guys gonna have another sibling" i so happy we gonna have another sibling rindou about to shout but mom cupped he mouth.

"n-no,don't shout" rindou nodded dad said "we gonna suprised (name) but you guys have to acting"rindou ask "hm...let's acting like we fight" they nodded i said "okat start".

"ran,rindou we have something to tell you"rindou ask "what it is?" mom answer "we going to make (name) a mafia" i and rindou about to laugh but we hold it i shout"what!it's too dangerouse!? I see (name) walk and ask "w-what wrong?" dad answer "you brother don't eccept you be a mafia" i said "is because mafia is dangerous!"(name) about to cry see father and son fight.

*sob*sob*

"huh?" they all see (name) wipe her tear away,noba hug her (name) said "don't fight"dad sunddenly laugh (name) look at him ran said "sorry if we make you cry or scared"rindou walk closer to her and give a prengent test (name) her eyes wide she look at her mom.

"you...prengent"her mom nodded (name) hug her and said "i-i got another sibling!"mom broken hug she said "go to sleep now,tomorrow we gonna to somewhere"they all nodded (name) kiss her cheek (name) walk to her room she so happy (name) lay on bed and close her eyes.

-tomorrow
"wakie wakie" (name) hear her mom voice she open her eyes and smile see her mom (name) sit up rubbed her eyes noba said "go take shower today we gonna to somewhere"(name) ask "where atcually we going, you been said 'somewhere' " noba said "you will see later,oh you friend will join too" (name) ask "really?!" noba nodded she walk to door and said "wearing something nice" (name) nodded.