Lunch Time-Horror X Reader

F/D- Favorite Drink F/F- Favorite Food
Author POV

You were walking in Snowdin with Horror back to his house. You always had to walk home with him. You were never allowed to be alone outside because other monsters would gladly end your life within seconds.

Horror always made sure you were next to him at all times when in public so you were within reach if he had to protect you from anyone. You hated the thought of not being able to wander independently where you pleased.

As soon as you reached the house and opened the door Horror began to quickly push you into the kitchen. He was hungry and you had to make him food before he ended up eating you.

You look for anything to cook and decide to make him a simple sandwich. You put his sandwich on a plate and bring it to him.

"finally, some food." He said. He began to devour the sandwich and it was gone in seconds. "You look like you enjoyed it." You say before going back into the kitchen to make F/F and grab F/D.

You sit next to Horror and begin eating F/F. Horror snatches a bit of it and you glare at him. "Hey! If you want more food you'll have to wait. Don't steal mine." You tell him before sipping some F/D.

"i can steal your food if i want to at anytime i want." Horror says while taking another piece of your food. You move your plate out of his reach and stick your tongue out at him.

"you better put that tongue back before it goes somewhere else." He says in a low teasing tone. You fluster instantly at those words and look away.

'Why does he have to be like this?' You ask yourself. You slowly eat your food as he watches you. You try not to squirm under his gaze. As soon as you finish your food he gives you a pleading look.

"...." You sigh. "Fine I'll make you some more food." He fist pumps the air and shouts "yes!" Which makes you smile. You go back to the kitchen and make his food.

-Timeskip because nothing is interesting about watching a skeleton eat-

"can we watch a movie? i saw one that looks cool." Horror says as you sit on the couch next to him. "Is it a horror movie?" You ask. You like watching horror movies with him but sometimes they get a little........ Terrifying.

"duh. why, you scared?" He teased. "I-It's not like that...." You say. "I just don't want to go through the whole traumatizing experience again...." He looks at you with sympathy. You notice but don't say anything. "it's not as bad as sinister 2 y/n, i promise."

You think back to the time he made you watch Sinister 2 with him. You shuddered at that one scene with the rats eating through the peoples stomachs. Horror noticed this during the movie and scooted closer to you to make you feel safe. You smile at the thought.

"what'cha smilin' 'bout beautiful?" Horror asks, bringing you back to reality. "U-Uh, nothing H-Horror." You think for a second before realizing what he called you. "And I'm not beautiful, Crackface."

"what did i tell you about callin' me that?" He says in annoyance. "What did I tell you about calling me stupid pet nicknames?" You say back. He glares at you for a few seconds before a grin starts to grow on his face.

"W-What?" You say in confusion.

"oh nothin', just thinking 'bout the things i could do to you for callin' me that lil' name."

You feel your face heat up instantly. "I-I uh...I g-gotta go...do some s-stuff..." You stutter out. "or you're just tryin' to get out of this situation. im not dumb y'know." You sigh and sit down next to him in defeat. "Ok.... You got me...."

He chuckles at your cute reaction. "givin' up already?" He asks in amusement. "Y-Yeah, I guess I'm not the best at making up excuses..."

He smirks at your remark. "you were real desperate to get away and hide your blushing from me huh?" You look at him and sigh again. "You can't keep trying to make me blush. It's gonna wear off sooner or later." "eh, worth a shot."

You sit there in silence next to Horror. Despite all the teasing and annoyance between the two of you, you actually loved each other. You just didn't know how to tell him. You were scared he didn't feel the same way and you were going to ruin this great friendship you had with him.

He looked at you for a few seconds before breaking the silence. "hey, uh y/n." You look at him. "Yeah?" He looks a little nervous. He sweats a little and a faint red brushes across his cheekbones.

"i uh... gotta tell ya somethin'.... but don't freak out.... k?" You nod your head. "so uh... we've been friends for quite a while... and uh.... i've realized that over these past few months i.... i... f-fuck... i guess what i'm tryin' to say is.... i've fallen for you.... hard.... and i don't think i can ignore anymore...."

It takes you a few seconds to process what he said. You become a tomato and begin to smile. "I-I...." You couldn't get the words out so you just acted instead. You smashed your lips against his teeth.

Horror immediately kisses back. The kiss is passionate and you don't want it to end. You wrap your arms around Horror's neck and his hands travel down to your waist. He gives a little tug to move you closer to him. He moves one hand to your hair and starts to play with it.

You soon need air and pull away quickly to regain oxygen but kiss him again once you've gotten your breath back. The kiss begins to get longer and needier. He slides his tongue across your bottom lip asking for access.

You gasp allowing him to slip his tongue in your mouth and explore freely. He searches every inch of you and sooner or later you pull away from him again panting heavily from the lack of air. Horror looks at you smiling. You smile back.

He kisses your forehead before saying, "i love you, beautiful."
You giggle and say back, "I love you too, Teddy Bear."

The End!
-------------------------
Ok so I did this...... Uhmmmm. Idk just tell me what you think and request because I am running low on motivation. Uh.... So yea... Bye!!!