Headcannons (NSFW) Pt. 2 ;)

Hehehe- Part two babyyyyy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare:

- He's a top, obviously

- Only asks for consent the very first time, then every time after that he just goes for it. He sees it like you're his so why should he ask?

- Enjoys foreplay. Also will try to hold you down for the majority of the time. He likes being in control.

Killer:

- He's a switch, he doesn't care what position he's in, he just wants to fuck

- Asks for consent like wayyyyy before you're even having it. Like in the middle of the day he'll ask, sometimes in the morning.

- This kinky mofo will do anything in his power to rail you, he don't care who's in the room, if anyone will hear, none of that. He don't give a shit. 

Geno:

- Baby Geno is very much a bottom

- He asks for consent over everything, if he can kiss you or touch you or do anything. He doesn't want to hurt you.

- He's just sweet and caring towards you. He never is in a rush and just wants to take it slow and enjoy your presence.

Error:

- He'll do whatever position you tell him to, he don't care

- He asks for consent NEVER cause he thinks he don't have to.

- He doesn't want you to touch him so he'll hold you with his strings, but when aftercare comes he cuddles you until you fall asleep to make up for it.

Classic:

- Is a definite switch

- Asks for consent about twice, before and after your clothes are off.

- Is actually pretty normal, doesn't have any kinks or anything like that.

Horror:

- Is a top, you will have to physically fight him if you want him to be bottom

- Doesn't understand the concept of consent, mainly because if you want to have sex you'll have to make the first move to let him know, and at that point you've basically already said you're okay with it.

- He'll be very rough with you during sex, but after he's gentle. He gets kind of animalistic, which are just his instincts, but he apologizes multiple times afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Request if you want any more AUs added, I'll do them :)