A Little Game (Part 2)🍋Murder Trio x Reader

WELP- HEH HEH, *Whispers* e n d  m e  n o w .

Y/N POV:
The three skeletons slowly inch towards me, psychotic grins stretched across their skulls.

"G-Guys, wait-" I hear a low growl come from Horror. "no. we made a deal. and you gotta keep your end." Dust's grin forms into more of a smirk. "besides....." Killer finishes for him. "we'll be gentle."

I continue to walk backwards as in attempts to get away from the three, but that plan is thrown out the window when my back hits a tree.

"now now, pretty kitty, there's no reason to be so frightened~" Horror coos. Killer manages to pin me to the tree, with Dust and Horror at my sides. I whimper.

"W-What are y-you going to d-do to me?" I manage stutter out. "we're going to do the best we can~" Killer says. He then roughly grabs my waist and smashes his teeth against my lips. I tense up, not knowing how to react.

Dust pries Killer off of me and kisses me too, slightly less gentle than Killer and I don't have time to kiss back. Horror growls once more and pulls Dust off of me. "my turn~" He grabs both of my cheeks and pulls me into a gentle kiss. I actually melt into it this time and gladly kiss back.

3rd POV:
"picking favorites now, hmm y/n?" Killer says, pouting. You shake your head nervously. "good." Dust remarks. He then grabs your shirt and pulls it over your head.

You blush a dark red and shiver at the cold. Horror notices and presses against your backside to give you warmth. Dust and Killer both glare at him. He smirks and begins fiddling with your bra to try and take it off.

Once he unclips it and it falls to the ground, he grips one breast gently and rubs it. You whimper in slight pleasure. Dust grabs you face and starts kissing you again. He slides his tongue into your mouth and starts playing with your tongue.

You soon see a red glow from Killer's shorts. He notices you looking and smirks at you. "what? like what you see~?" You blush an even darker red. "move horror." Killer says. Horror backs away from you and Killer begins to roughly play with both of your boobs, making you moan slightly into the kiss.

Dust pulls away from you with a trail of saliva connecting you two. "ugh. let's just fuck her already." He says. Then, he begins to pull your pants and underwear down, leaving your body completely exposed.

Horror watches as Dust shoves two fingers in your mouth then takes them out and starts rubbing your clit. You moan quietly. It was hard to admit, but it felt good. Killer began taking his clothes off, wearing nothing but boxers. Horror does the same.

Dust stops teasing you to strip too. "now get on your fucking hands and knees." He says, looming over you. You nod and do so, taking a deep breath as you feel a bulge press against your opening. Dust starts grinding against your ass, making him grunt.

"fuck this." Killer says, before taking his boxers off and shoving his huge cock into your mouth. Horror can't take it anymore either and takes his boxers off, revealing his huge erected dick and begins to jerk off. "ah, fuuuck~" He moans.

Dust finally takes his boxers off and slams himself into you immediately. "do you have room for two~?" Horror asks before walking behind you and sliding himself into you too. You gasp and moan into Killer's cock, making him grunt in pleasure. "can't you two just fucking do her already?" He says, slightly whining.

And with that, both Horror and Dust begin thrusting into you. At first it was kind of slow and gentle, but after about four thrusts they were slamming into you, making you scream. "A-AH~"

"oh fuck yes~" Dust moans before thrusting harder. "f-fuck y/n, y-you're so fucking t-tight~" Horror says. You just moan in response.

Killer grips your hair and starts thrusting his dick into your throat, causing you to choke. "heh. what, is it too big for you~?" Killer moans out, thrusting faster.

Your body is overwhelmed by nothing but pleasure. Your legs start shaking as your moans get messier and louder by each thrust. "I-I'm close~!" You moan. Dust growls. "don't you dare fucking cum yet." Horror begins to slam into you with full force. "yeah kitty, we're not done with you just yet~"

Killer then shoves his cock deep into your throat and squirts. "ahhh, fuck yeahhh~" Killer moans. "you better swallow all of that." And you do.

Horror quickly pulls out of your pussy and slams deep into your ass before cumming. It overflows and red cum starts dripping out of your ass.

Dust still isn't done yet though. Your whole body is shaking at this point, out of pleasure and exhaustion. His thrusts start to become sloppy and after five more painful slams, his purple juices fill your over-sensitive pussy and he pulls out with you cumming too.

You finally collapse on the ground, shivering and tired. You're heaving for breath and your insides hurt. Horror picks you up gingerly and begins dressing you carefully and lovingly.

When he's done he smiles at you and gives you a few small kisses. "there kitty. all better." He says, nuzzling into your neck. Once Killer and Dust get dressed they come and huddle up against you to warm you up.

You sigh in Horrors arms. "you're so beautiful y/n...." Killer says, petting you. Dust just silently holds both of your hands and kisses one of them. "i love you y/n." He mutters quietly. Horror smiles. "so do i." Killer plants a small kiss on your head. "same here."

You smile back. "I love you guys too...."
-------------------------------
How's that? That was my very first lemon so cut me some slack. I hope you enjoyed. Until next time my guys. Peace out.