Morning Cuddles-Killer x Reader

Don't ask, I've gone on a Killer craze lately (The pics I have saved, omfgggg-) so here is a poorly written fanfic to feed my needs. :)

Also, I based this somewhat off of the pic >;3 Sleeping with Killer shirtless sounds HEAVENLY-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killer's POV

I yawn. Is it morning already? I open my eyes, sunlight suddenly blinding me. 

"fuck," I curse, looking away immediately.

"Language...." Y/n mumbles sleepily from beside me. 

"sorry, sweet pea," I apologize. She rolls her eyes from the nickname. I chuckle and lean over to kiss her on the forehead. She grabs a hold of me and pulls me into her. Before I can escape, she wraps her legs around my waist, straddling my body.

"aww, you don't want me to leave, huh, sugar plum~?" I tease, kissing her cheek. She replies by grumbling.

"what's wrong, honey? you seem annoyed." I ask, caressing her cheeks.

"Nothing, just... tired..." She replies, moving away from my touch. I furrow my brows at her. 

"but we went to sleep early last night. there's no way you're still tired," I say, letting go of her. She releases me and sighs, running a hand through her hair. My body is still in between her legs, and I'm basically pinning her to the bed. Being in this position makes me heat up.

Y/n notices, because she rolls her eyes once more at me. "God, Killer, can you not be horny for once?" She asks, agitated.

I smirk and shake my head. "nah." I bring my face closer to hers and smile. "and i can't help it. you're so sexy~"

"Yeah, right," she replies snarkily. 

She goes to move her legs to get me out from in between them, but I put my hands on her thighs to stop her. She locks eyes with me, her cheeks becoming flushed. 

"K-Killer-"

"hush," I say, going in for a kiss. She doesn't fight me. I melt into her, my hands finding their way up to the sides of her face. She places her hands on the back of my skull. After a few minutes, Y/n has to pull away for air. She catches her breath and I look at her with pure adoration. 

"i know i can be an ass, but i love you," I say. She grabs one of my hands off of her face and interlocks her fingers with mine. I rub my thumb across the back of her hand, enjoying the contact.

"I love you too, Killer," Y/n responds, letting out a content sigh.

"do you love me so much that you'd perhaps, i don't know, tell me what's wrong?" I ask, winking.

"Nothing's wrong, Killz," she says, deadpanning me.

"here's the thing, i don't believe you," I say, trying to keep my voice pleasant. 

"Here's the thing, I'm telling the truth," she snaps. 

"ya sure?" 

She glares at me. "Yes."

I nod in response. "k. but if you need anything, you'd tell me, right?"

Her gaze softens. "Yes, Killer. I'll tell you if I need anything."

I smile happily, content with her response.

I then remember the position we're in and smirk. "hey, honey?"

"Yeah?"

"i'm hungry."

"Okay. What do you want to eat?"

"you."

I wait for it to set in.

Then I hear a squeak. And see a very gorgeous face turn red. Then I watch it be covered by a pair of trembling hands.

"aw, cupcake, don't hide. i wanna see," I say, moving her hands away from her face. I kiss every spot that's red and overheated, which just heats up even more from the contact. I earn a few whines.

"Killerrrrrr, please-"

"please what?" 

I get another whine. I kiss her face some more, chuckling.

"please what? what do you need?"

"Youuuuuu," she says, grabbing a hold of my face and kissing me quickly. I proceed to kiss her a few more times. 

"you already have me," I say, plopping down beside her and scooping her up. I snuggle into her, resting my chin on the top of her head. She runs one of her fingers up and down one of my ribs. Before I can get any words out, a jolt of slight pleasure runs up my spine. 

S-Shit, I forgot to tell her.

"y-y/n-" I manage to stutter out. She looks up, her innocent gaze meeting mine. 

"Is something wrong?" She asks, having no clue what's wrong.

"m-my- fuck- my ribs-"

She moves her hand away, concerned. "What? Are you uncomfortable or something? Crap, I'm so sorry I-"

"no, they're just sensitive," I say, sitting up to take a breather. Y/n looks up at me with concern. 

"You sure it's okay?" She asks, the worry visible in her eyes.

I smile and lean down to nuzzle her. "yes, it's fine. you didn't know."

She smiles back. "I won't touch them again."

"nah, you can still touch 'em. i'd rather you do it during fun time though~"

She sighs. "I thought you were done being horny."

"nope," I say, smiling wider. 

"Whatever." She tugs my arm to get me to lay back down, and I accept it, scooping her up once more.

"I'm going back to sleep," Y/n says, yawning.

"mkay, sweetcakes. sweet dreams," I respond, holding her close.

"Night night..."

"oh, and one more thing."

"What's that?"

"you're being my desert tonight~"

"......

KILLER-"

-----------------------------------------------------

Most of this was dialogue, but it was fun to write so idrc :). Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

-Stormy XXX