Untouchable-Reaper x Reader Angst

Third oneshot today, let's goooo. Listening to dubstep while writing this lmao. Also felt like being a lil agnsty so here you go. And guys, PUH-LEASE request more. I will totally do them. PLEASEEE!

-------------------------------------------------------

She felt so far away. So.... out of reach. But he still loved her. More than anything.

"How are you Angel?" Reaper asks.

"Reaper, I don't have time for this," You snap. "I was told to wait here for Ink and Dream. I do NOT have time for you flirting with me. Understood?"

"I just thought maybe you'd miss me, since you haven't seen me in a while..." 

"No, Reaper, I didn't miss you, okay?" You snap again.

He looks down. "R-Right..."

A portal opens, Dream and Ink walking out of it. "Hey, you're going to have to stay here a little longer, we're having issues. Just stay here," Dream says. He looks to Reaper. "Watch her, please."

Reaper nods. The two skeletons leave, leaving you alone again with Reaper. "Well, it looks like you aren't getting what you want this time."

You sigh. "Thank you for emphasizing that," You say sarcastically. Reaper looks down again.

"I-I'm sorry...." He mumbles.

"Sorry for what?" You say, annoyed. "You're being melodramatic."

"And I'm sorry for that," He says. "I-I just... Missed you, I guess."

"Well, miss me or not, I'm not okay with you flirting with me," You say firmly.

"I understand that...."

The next few moments are silent. Reaper starts crying silently. You get agitated.

"Oh my god, Reaper, WHAT?!" You exclaim, fed up.

"Nothing! It's nothing! I'm fine!" He insists, wiping his tears away. 

"No, you've gotten my attention. What?" You grumble.

"I just.... Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine. It's fine. Everything is fine. Don't worry about it," He says, turning his back to you. You sigh, walking around him to face him. 

"Look, I'm sorry, I've been having a bad day so I'm in a mood," You say.

Tears are running down his face. You almost reach out and wipe them. Then you remember. He notices and turns away from you again. 

"Don't waste your time trying to comfort me," He tells you.

"Reaper... Tell me what's wrong."

He shakes his head.

"Please?"

He looks up at you, makes eye contact, and mumbles.

"What?"

He mumbles again, this time louder.

"I can't hear you."

"I'm in love with you, okay?!" He shouts, frustrated. "I know I've only known you for a few months, but I see the way you treat others and how kind you can be and... I just wish I could.... I don't know.... Love you....."

You sit in silence, analyzing what he just told you. "You're... in love with me...?"

Reaper nods. "Oh my god, Reaper, if you'd have told me sooner.... I wouldn't have treated you the way I do. I'm so sorry, I-" You reach out for him, but take your hand back. "...... I can't....." You look at him, sympathy in your eyes.

"I get it.... It's fine if you don't feel the same...." 

"No, I.... I care about you, Reaper.... But...." You look down, sad you can't hug him. "It hurts that I can't comfort you...." You start to tear up. "How do you love when no one can even touch you?"

Reaper chuckles sadly. "I just got used to it I guess."

You wanted to hug him so bad. He was right there. But... you couldn't. You couldn't show him how sorry you were, that you loved him too, in your own secret way. He was already in enough pain, why tell him you love him back? It would just make it worse. But it was the only form of comfort you could give him....

"I love you, Reaper. And I'm sorry I can't show it. I wish I could"

He smiles, tears coming out of his eye sockets. "I wish I could show you too. I'd hold you and kiss you and-" He lets out a sob. "I'm s-sorry."

"It's okay," You say, crying yourself.

Reaper looks at you, longing in his eyes. "You're my everything, and I can't even show you."

You sit as close to him as possible without actually touching him. You want to hold his hand, to lean on him, to kiss him, but you can't. And it hurts so much.

"I love you, Y/n. More than anything in this multiverse, and I'd kill anyone to be able to show you."

And he knew you'd do just the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't write anymore cause I was getting too sad, but here you guys go. Idk why I even tried to write this, now I want to cuddle Death, even if it would kill me. Poor baby. Anyways, I was able to write three oneshots in one day which was very surprising. I hope y'all enjoyed. Thanks for reading! :D

- Stormy XXX <3