Some NSFW headcannons.

Ight. I'm womaning up and doing this. Lord help me-

Dust:
-He's a top. He absolutely hates being bottom. He likes being the dominant one.

-He'll ask for consent once. If you say yes, there's no going back.

-He likes it LOUD. If you don't make noise, you'll never see the end of it.

Reaper:
-He's both top and bottom. He prefers bottom though. He wants you to show him how much you want him.

-He asks for consent before your clothes are off, after, and right before he inserts himself.

-He does a lot of teasing. Mainly just to tempt you and make you go faster if you're on top.

DS! Dream:
-He is a definite top. He wants to show you how much he truly loves you.

-He asks for consent usually twice, before your undressed and before he gets on top of you to push himself in.

-He does a lot of aftercare. Cuddles, food, and lots of kisses.

Cross:
-He is both top and bottom. He has no preference. Whatever you want is what he wants.

-He asks for consent every 3 seconds. Before you're undressed, before he's undressed, before he gets on top of you, and before he actually slides in.

-He actually is very gentle towards you unless you say otherwise. He refuses to even risk accidentally hurting you without your permission.

Inkdeath (DS! Ink):
-He is a bottom. He's very inexperienced and wants you to help him learn how to do it properly.

-He doesn't really understand the concept of consent or the risks of having sex, therefore he doesn't ask, though you don't mind.

-He asks you what to do next because of how inexperienced he is. He wants to make sure he's at least doing it correctly.

G:
-Isn't it kind of obvious? Top all day, everyday.

-He's mostly doing it for you so he'll ask for consent when it comes to touching you anywhere or doing anything to you.

-He has two sides. One wants to wreck the ever living shit out of you, and the other wants to love you and show you how much he truly adores you. So you get a little bit of both during fun time.