Cat Lover-Killer x Reader

Heya guys! While I search for scraps of inspiration, here's something to pass the time. I hope you enjoy!

Killer's POV

I open my eyes, waking up from a very comfortable nap. I see my Sunshine laying next to me, awake and watching TV.

"morning sunshine." I say, smiling. She turns to me and smiles back. "Good morning Killz. How'd you sleep?" She says cheerfully.

"amazing with you here." I scoot closer to her and hug her tightly. "sunshine?" I say. She pets my head. "Yeah?" She responds.

"can i have a kiss?" I ask, looking up at her. She smiles cutely. "Of course." She leans down and gives me a quick peck. "yayyy." I say happily.

She giggles. "You're so adorable." She says, nuzzling my head with hers. I chuckle. "no, you are."

Y/n POV

I love Killer so much. I kiss his head. He smiles up at me. "can we go for a walk later, sunshine?" He asks. I nod. "We both need some fresh air anyways."

-Later ~(owo)~-

Killer grabs his jacket, about to walk out the door. "coming?" He asks, turning to me. I nod. "Yep!" He smiles and opens the door.

We walk outside and begin our little adventure. There are some woods in the back of our neighbor's yard that we're allowed to venture into, so we head there.

Killer grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers, skipping along the forest trail. I skip with him, giggling.

Just then, we see a black and white blur zoom across the leafy forest ground. "What was that?" I ask, stopping dead in my tracks.

Killer smiles. "here kitty kitty." He calls. "Stop, you don't know if that's a cat-"

Meow.

You've got to be kidding.

A small black and white cat strolls out from his hiding place.

"sokks! there you are! i thought i lost you." Killer bends down and picks the cat up. "He's yours?" I ask, puzzled. "she. i lost her a while back."

I nod. Killer looks down at Sokks' stomach and smiles. "and you're pregnant! you've been up to something, haven't you!" Sokks meows happily, as if she could understand him. "can't wait to meet the lucky guy."

That's when we hear another rustle.

ANOTHER ONE?!

Sokks wriggles out of Killer's arms and lands on the ground waiting for the other cat to reveal itself. And it does. A grey and ginger tom, it looks like.

The two cats rub against each other affectionately. Killer gasps. "is this your partner, sokks?" He says, bending down to pet the male cat. He purrs. "i'm gonna name you bucky." Killer says, smiling. Bucky meows in response.

We walk back together. Killer holds both cats while I walk empty handed. I itch to hold his hand but they're both full with the cats. I hear him baby talking to the cats and sigh.

We get back to the house and Killer puts the cats in the guest room together. "you two behave." He tells them before closing the door.

He walks over to the couch where I'm pouting, cross armed. He notices and frowns. "what's wrong, sunshine?" He asks, sitting down next to me.

"Nothing." I say flatly. He hugs me, pushing me over and putting him on top of me. "tell meee." He says, nuzzling the side of my face. I huff. "Ok, ok... It's just... Sometimes I feel like you love those cats more than me...."

I realize how selfish that sounds. "I'm sorry-" "no. don't be sorry. i can get carried away sometimes. but i love you, more than any other living being in this hellish world. and no one will change that."

"....Not even Nightmare?" I ask. He chuckles. "not even boss." He kisses and hugs me for a while.

"......I love you, Killer...." I say. He smiles and kisses me once more. "i love you too, sunshine."