Too Innocent Pt. 2- Dom!Dust x Innocent!Reader

Murder me. Right now please. 

I'm so ashamed of myself. :') Why am I like this?

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dust presses you against the wall, his knee in between your legs, and slides his hands down your body. Shivers are sent up your spine as he brushes his fingers over your thighs. 

What is this feeling?

He kisses your shoulder down to your chest. His hands move up to your shirt.

"can i?" He asks, meeting your eyes. His are half-lidded, glowing dimly. 

"W-Why would you w-want to...?" You ask, confused.

Dust shakes his head. "you're too innocent for this shit," he says. He removes his hands from you. 

"Too innocent for what?" You ask. You were slightly disappointed he moved away.

"nothing, sweets," he replies, releasing you from the wall. "don't worry about it."

"What about earlier? Weren't you going to.... p-punish me?" You ask, strangely feeling desperate for him to come back.

"it's fine. i was overreacting," is all he says. He sits down on his bed, sighing. You follow and sit next to him. Your hand finds his, and you interlock fingers with him. He stares at your hand for a while, rubbing his thumb on the back of it. He leans down and kisses it, making your heart flutter.

"You're so sweet, Dusty," you say, smiling. His cheekbones are dusted with a light purple hue. 

He hums in response. He lays down next to you, snatching your body. He pulls you close, hugging you from behind, and resting his head on your shoulder. You giggle, finding the gesture cute.

Dust's arms find their way around your waist, and he curls his body around yours. He kisses the top of your head, mumbling "i love you." 

"I love you too, Dust," you reply, giggling softly. You can feel the warmth coming from his skull as he nuzzles your neck. 

"hey, y/n?" Dust says, after a moment of silence.

"Yes?"

"i..." He inhales, talking in a soft, quiet voice. "i want to have a family with you..."

You smile. "Aww, Dusty, I do too!" 

"you...do?" He asks, genuinely surprised. You hum in confirmation. 

"But.... how do you exactly make a family?" You ask him.

"err.... you don't know?"

You shake your head. "I never got told." (Clearly someone has some clean search history, unlike some others *CoUgHcOuGh* I'mtalkingaboutyou,BESTIE,youknowwhoyouare *CoUgH cOuGh*)

"oh.... uh.... come here, then. i'll tell you," Dust says, a blush spreading across is face.

You turn around to face him, noticing his deep purple face. "If you're not okay with this, you don't have to-"

"no, you need to know, one way or another," he says. Clearing his throat, he starts.

"so, when two people fall in love, sometimes they want to have kids. there are two ways to have a child, by either adopting one, or, um...." He tries not to make eye contact with you.

god, i'm going to ruin her mind with this. what the fuck am i doing? He thinks to himself.

"b-by having sex," he says, forcing it out.

"What's that?" You asks, your innocent eyes filled with wonder.

"well, i-it's a type of intercourse. you do it when you're in love with someone so much to the point that you're comfortable enough to...." He trails off, meeting your eyes. His face flushes, a deep purple covering his cheekbones. 

"how about i just show you?" He says in a low, husky tone, his hands sliding from your waist down to your thighs. 

You feel your face heat up. "W-What do y-you mean by that?"

"you'll see."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Imma have to write a part 3 for this mofo. >:[ Too much workkkkk. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed ;-; I'll write part 3 later today maybe, I don't know yet. Yes, it will be a lemon. Anyways, thanks for reading!

- Stormy XXX