Chapter 46

Author's Note: Hey guys, I have another update for you! :) I don't know why, but I've been getting the creative juices flowing over the last couple of days, and I can't wait to see what else my brain has to offer, lol. I thought this chapter was kind of funny, and I hope you do too. There isn't as much mushy stuff, because I wanted to pick things up again. Just keep in mind the more chapters I post, the closer we are getting to the end of the first book. :( :) When I finish the first book, I will probably take a few days, and go back and edit "We Found Love" before posting anything for the new story. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the update, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I don’t know what it was about Alex being gone this time, but I wasn’t as worried about it. I think its maybe because the girls are with her, and they would do anything for one another. Plus, I made sure the spa they were staying at was only a twenty minute drive; so if I really wanted to, I could pop in for a visit.

            The girls were returning today, and I had the boys helping me clean the tour bus. Everyone but Liam was hesitant at first, but I wanted Lexi to come back, and not have to worry about cleaning up after five messy boys. Looking around, this place was a pig sty. What can I say, we’re lazy. Once the bus was cleaned up, I asked the boys to help me with the date I planned out for Lexi and I.

            After we finished getting everything settled, Paul showed up to take us to the arena. The girls were meeting us there, and despite my protests, Alex would be joining them for the show. I did however, convince her to stay backstage. Seeing as how she would be at the show, maybe I can incorporate this in with my plan.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            That spa was amazing; I have to make sure I thank Niall when I see him. He definitely knew that was exactly what I needed. The girls and I had a great time. All weekend, we enjoyed getting pampered, and joking around. I laughed my ass off when the boys called one time, asking what we were doing, and Perrie answered that we were getting rubbed down by shirtless guys. They all started to panic, and making threats, saying that they were going to come to the spa, and kick some ass. It was hilarious. I heard Harry laughing really hard in the background too. See, there’s one advantage of being single; you can laugh at your jealous best friends.

            We’re on our way to the venue, to watch the boys perform. Niall wasn’t exactly happy that I was going to be at the concert, and not in the bus, but I told him I was going. He convinced me to watch from backstage, and I agreed, making him happy. Honestly, I don’t think I would have been comfortable with a bunch of teenage girls surrounding me, asking about Niall and I, or the baby anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I love talking to the boy’s fans, but sometimes it gets a little awkward. Plus, Niall and I have our date tonight, and I can’t wait to see what he has planned. He said before we left, that we wouldn’t be doing fancy things, like our other dates, which I was kind of thankful for. Don’t get me wrong, every girl loves to be treated to a nice, fancy dinner, but variety is important too. Knowing Niall, this date will keep me guessing until the very end.

            “Are you excited about tonight?” Eleanor asked, sitting next to me.

            “Yeah,” I answered. Just thinking about our date tonight brought a smile to my face. “Even though I hate surprises, I can’t wait to see what he has in store.”