Chapter 33

Author's Note: Hey guys! I was originally going to wait a little while before posting this chapter, but then I was asked by @Love_is_war45 to post it for her birthday today... how could I say no? =) I hope you like the chapter, it was another chapter that didn't take very long to write because the ideas just kept coming, so I hope you like it. As always, let me know what you think, I always love hearing what you guys have to say about the story. Enjoy! =) --Ekat

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Lexi and I were enjoying a nice peaceful nap when her laptop started ringing. We both groaned, and woke up. She looked, and saw that she was getting a Skype call from Louis. Of course, who else would call at the worst possible time? I looked over at the screen to join in the conversation.

            “Niall!” Louis shouted through the computer. “How’s my favorite leprechaun?”

            “I was doing just fine,” I answered. “Then this pain in the ass friend of mine had to call, and interrupt my sleep time.”

            “What’s his name; I’ll beat him up for you,” Louis said, knowing full well that it was him.

            “What do you want Lou?” I asked groggily.

            “I just wanted to check up on Lexi,” Louis said. “I don’t like not knowing what my little sister is up to.”

            Just then, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned, and saw the flight attendant. “Sir, would you mind asking your friend to keep it down? He’s disturbing some of the other passengers.”

            I heard Alex break out into laughter while Lou looked offended.

            “Sorry Lou, but we have to go,” Alex said, quickly ending the call. A minute later, the laptop started ringing again. What a surprise, it was Lou. “What Lou?”

            “So what are you doing?” Louis asked.

            “Trying not to get thrown off the plane because of you,” she shot back. “What’s Eleanor doing, can’t you disturb her?”

            “Don’t bring me into this Lex,” I heard Eleanor call from the background. “I’ve already been here with him for five hours. I told him to find someone else to annoy because I couldn’t take it anymore.”

            “Thanks for that El,” I replied sarcastically. “Because we didn’t have anything we’d rather be doing.”

            “Bad Nialler,” Louis called, pointing a finger at me like I was dog that did something I wasn’t supposed to. “I don’t care how tempting it may seem, I don’t want my little sister joining the mile-high club.”

            I laughed so hard while Lexi blushed a deep shade of red. “Lou, we would never do something that reckless. Well, not with other people on board.”