Q&A

Well as promised, here's the Q&A I said I would do for "We Found Love"... in about a week, you can start expecting me to post "Let There Be Love".--Ekat =)

Q&A

How did you get inspired to write this story?

            Well, I started reading other people’s Niall stories, and sometimes, I would find myself saying, “I don’t like the way this person did that”, or “I would have done that completely different.” Then I thought about it, and I decided that I was going to write my own Nialler story.

How did you come up with the story line?

            Just like the last question, I often found myself reading a lot of Niall stories. I noticed that there were so many different story patterns among some of them. For example, there’s being a little sister of one of the members, being a cousin of one of the members, Niall’s childhood best friend, accidently meeting him at a concert… and I just thought that it would be fun to choose Alex to play the role of Harry’s little sister. As for the little twists and turns that appeared throughout the story, some of them I had planned (such as her being pregnant), but a lot of them I would think of a little piece of humor right on the spot, and build off of it, trying to piece it together with what I already had going.

Who is your favorite member in One Direction?

            I always feel guilty answering this question, because I hate thinking that I have a “favorite”…especially when they’re all extremely unique in their own way. With that being said though, I have to go with Niall. I think that if I ever got the chance to chill with the guys, him and I would click the most.

Which is your favorite album: Up All Night or Take Me Home?

            Very good question! Up All Night is a great album with songs on different sides of the spectrum, and everywhere in between. But as the 1D boys have said in interviews, it’s almost like they were trying to find their sound. Then when you take a look at Take Me Home, it sounds like they know what their sound is, and they nail it on every track. So for me, I have to go with Take Me Home.

Favorite song on Up All Night?
            “
What Makes You Beautiful” hands down! That song is the most played song on my iTunes library and on my iPod. Although, the version that I listen to the most is from the EP album from the iTunes festival. To those who haven’t checked out the album, I would… it’s AMAZING. You can buy WMYB, Na Na Na, Moments, More Than This, One Thing, and Up All Night.

Favorite song from Take Me Home?

            This is a really difficult question because I love them all. I would say “They Don’t Know about Us”, but “I Would” is definitely a close second.

What was your favorite chapter to write?

            I really like this question! =D I don’t know if I have a favorite, but I do have a top three. The chapter where Louis was first joking about her being pregnant, the chapter(s) where Niall was on his diet/appeared on Ellen, and when Alex got revenge with the laxatives ;)

Have you named the sequel, and if so, what can we expect from it?

            Yes, I have named the sequel. It will be called “Let There Be Love”. I don’t want to give too much away, but what I can say, is that it will start at the day of Zackary being released from the hospital. “We Found Love” was about Niall and Alex discovering their love for each other, and increasing their bond. “Let There Be Love” will basically be about bringing Zackary into the family, and them bonding together as a family.

I just started writing a fanfic, and I really like yours. I was wondering if you had any pointers for when you find it difficult to write.

            Umm, the only things I would say, is if you feel like you have a great idea, or have the urge to write, go with it. If you ever feel stressed, angry, sad, or just have an abundance of emotions, let it out with writing. It doesn’t have to make sense at first, but just letting out all of that build up will help you out in the long run. I often did this with a lot of my chapters. I also found myself writing about those ‘shoulda-coulda-woulda’ moments. Place yourself in the shoes of each of your characters, and think “What would I do in this situation”. With that in mind, you have to be happy with your writing. You have to remember that you aren’t writing for others (usually), you’re writing because it makes you happy.

Who was your favorite character to write for?

            Louis without a doubt. As you can probably tell by reading the story, I gave him and Alex the best lines. Even though I’m a guy, my sense of humor can be relatable to Alex; sarcastic. Louis on the other hand was just so fun to write before because it was random, perverted, and just a bundle of joy. I still crack myself up when I read his lines over again.