Chapter 14

A/N: I appreciate everyone for reading this and letting me know how much you like it. Let me know what you think: Comment, Message me, Follow me on Twitter (See my profile)... Enjoy! ---Ekat :)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

No; it can’t be. This had to be some kind of mistake. It’s not him. It’s not him. Then I saw his face again. It was him. He found me. I couldn’t take it. I just took off. I didn’t know where I was going, but I couldn’t stay there. Before I knew it, I was standing in the girl’s bathroom of the mall, crying my eyes out. I could feel the stares I was getting from people coming and going, but I didn’t care. They didn’t know what I had gone through, and seeing him just brought back all of those awful memories.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“You son of a bitch,” I screeched, grabbing onto his jacket, and shoving him against the wall. I could feel the glances from people around us. They had probably seen my face by now, and were taking pictures of me that would end up on Twitter, Sugarscape, and all of the other gossip sites, but I honestly couldn’t give a fuck. After what this guy put my sister through, I wanted to beat the living shit out of him. Now I finally had a chance.

“Go ahead Styles, let your fans see the true you,” Tom replied with a smug look on his face. Who the hell does this guy think he is? Before I could react, someone was pulling me off. I turned around to see Paul. How did he know where I was?

“Harry, let’s go,” Paul said, trying to rip me away from my sister’s tormentor. Wait, where’s Alex? I pulled away from Tom to reach into my pocket, reaching for my phone, and quickly dialing Alex’s number. When I looked around the mall searching for her face, I saw Tom running away. Bastard; but I couldn’t worry about that now. I had to find my little sister.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

I wasn’t getting an answer. I had to let Paul know, so we could go searching for her.

“Paul, why are you here?” I asked him.

“Let’s just say a certain Doncaster boy didn’t want Alex going out in public without security around. Speaking of Alex, where is she?” Paul questioned.

“She ran off when she bumped into the guy Louis sent you to protect her from,” I replied as we were jogged through the mall.

“Shit!” I heard Paul yell. “Louis and the boys are going to kill me.”

Oh no! What would Niall say? I had to let the boys know what was going on. I don’t want Louis and Niall to know yet though. I decided to call Liam, since he was the best at keeping secrets, and get him to bring all the boys down to the mall to help me search for Alex.

“Hey Harry,” I heard Liam answer when I called him. “What’s up?”