Chapter 21

A/N: Hey guys, glad to hear that you are enjoying "We Found Love"... I started writing this chapter last night, and as predicted, I grew too tired to finish it, lol. So here it is; I hope everyone has a great holiday and the reads of my story only continue to grow. Let me know what you think, as always.... Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Niall called out my name in disbelief that I was standing here in person. I just smirked, and nodded my head. The next thing I know, I’m tackled the ground after I feel his arms pull me in for a tight hug. I feel him planting sloppy, wet kisses everywhere on my face, causing me to laugh. When I opened my mouth to say something, he joined our lips together, and began making out with me right then and there. Seeing as how I hadn’t felt those lips on mine in a week, there was no way in hell I was objecting. I missed him so much. I was even feeling a little frisky, and grazed the bottom of his lip with my tongue asking for entrance; which I was given almost immediately.

            “I think I’m going to be sick,” I heard Harry in the background, as he and Zayn made fake vomiting sounds.

            “Aww, I think it’s cute,” Louis commented. “They’ve really missed each other.”

            “Niall has been like a lovesick puppy the last week; it’s like he found his way home into Alex’s arms,” Liam added.

            I pulled away from Niall, and took all of him in. He seemed to be lighter than when I left. I also noticed the bags under his eyes that Harry had told me about. I know it sounds horrible, but it was nice seeing that he missed me just as much as I missed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and brought him in for another long, passionate kiss.

            “Sorry to interrupt the love fest, but we don’t any baby Horan’s conceived on the floor of my tour bus,” Louis stated pulling Niall off of me. Well, he tried at least, but Niall wasn’t letting me go, so we both got pulled up.

            “Fine, then well go to the back bedroom,” Niall shot back, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Oh my, it appears my cheeky leprechaun is back. I only smiled as the other boys laughed, even Harry. ”Believe me when I say I’m not complaining, but why are you back Lex?”

            “Well, Simon and Ed knew after the first day how much I missed you. I only knew Simon for a little over a day, and yet he could already tell something was wrong,” I started to explain. “When I told them about our relationship, and how we were both feeling, they seemed to know how much we mean to each other. So we decided to work for as long as we could each day so that we could finish early, so I could fly back early; two times we even pulled all-nighters. Once we were finished, Simon booked me the first flight to Atlanta, to meet up with you guys. He also called the bus driver, and asked where he was so we could meet up once I landed. So, here I am.”

            “I’m just really happy to have my amazing girlfriend back,” Niall said, wrapping me in his arms again. I blushed from his comment, and soothed myself into his grasp.

            “Niall, she’s my sister too,” Harry whined as he joined in on our hug too. Before I knew it, I felt the arms of all five boys around me. I missed this, and it felt so right.