Chapter 6

Author's Note: Hey guys, I just want to thank all the people out there that are reading this fic. I've had a significant increase in readers since I posted the last chapter and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. Well, here's Chapter 6. Let me know what you think--- Ekat :)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I walked down the stairs holding Niall’s hand, and saw a breakfast buffet prepared on the dining room table. I looked at Niall, and he looked like he died, and went to heaven. He smiled at me, and then I turned back around, running with him to the table. We sat down, and loaded our plates with eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, and more. The others joined us a minute later, but we were already digging in.

            “Geez, this breakfast was made for all of us,” Liam said, letting out a chuckle.

I reached for the last piece of bacon, but was beat out by none other than my Irish buddy. I looked up to see him with a smile on his face as he was about to eat the piece of bacon. He looked over at me, and then the bacon, back to me, back to the bacon. Finally he split it in half, and gave me one-half, while stuffing his face with the other. I smiled, and happily accepted. We cuddled up against each other, enjoying each other’s company. Then we noticed we were being watched. Everyone was looking at us with their jaws dropped.

            “Can we help you?” I asked looking at everyone. Even Niall looked at them confused.

            “Louis, slap me across the face,” Harry said in a state of shock. Louis of course was only happy to oblige.

            “Care to explain why you guys look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Niall asked.

            “Niall, do you not realize what just happened?” Liam asked, looking like he was going to pass out.

            “Can someone please explain what’s going on before I throw this delicious chocolate chip pancake at someone’s face?” I demanded, starting to get aggravated.

            “Nialler never shares food…ever,” said Zayn, with the same shocked look as the others. “Niall almost broke Louis’ arm when he tried to eat some of his popcorn at the movie theater one time.”

            I turned to look at Niall, who was as red as a tomato. “Is this true Niall?”

            He suddenly found his empty plate fascinating, while his cheeks grew a darker shade of red.

            “Yeah,” Niall replied still looking down.

            I couldn’t help but smile, and throw my arms around him. He lifted his head, and gave me that cute smile that was to die for. Then I leaned in, and placed my lips on his, and he pushed back; not rough, but passionate.

            “MY EYES! OH MY GOD! I’M GOING BLIND!”  Louis yelled, getting up from the table with his eyes covered. When he turned to run away, he ran into the wall, causing him to fall over. The boys and I started laughing hysterically.